This is me peacing out. (56k killer) - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
This is me peacing out. (56k killer)
Monday, June 12, 2006 8:56 PM
Well, I can say my modding has come to an abrupt end. Im going to college in the fall. A very expensive college. Allegheny College for anyone interested. Its in PA. 32,000 a year would make anyone throw up. My parents have pretty much had enough. My dad gets where I am coming from, modding my car, and he loves helping me, but we mutually agree that its become an addiction that is financially unhealthy. My mom is just going CRAZY about my car. Anyways, i have a feeling JBO fuels my desire to mod mod mod. Im on the last leg of my last mod for the time being, i just got my Tokico Dspecs, and im waiting for my sportlines. Im only 17 at the moment, but ive pumped about every penny i have earned into this car, whether it be gas money, or paint, stupid money wasting @!#$. Im happy with the way it looks, well, according to my mother, i am gonna have to be happy with it. haa.
I just wanted to take a sec to thank everybody on this site, for helping me out big time. JBO was always there when i had a stupid question. You all def taught me a TON about cars. Hell, i didnt know what the hell a throttle body was before i came here. Its only been a year or two, but you guys were great. Anyways, before i start to cry.... ya right... heres some last pics. Sure ill still be on jbo sometimes, but i gotta stop the addiction to the classifieds, and the new ideas!!!!!!! haha Heres some pics i took along the way! ps, that pic of me is OLDSCHOOL, i didnt even have my Drivers Lis.

In the end it was fun. I did everything i wanted to really, except steal anthony jones car, shoutout to adot. I LVOE YOUR CAR haha. so for now im just gonna drive my car....maybe hit up some meets, and some car shows around the Pittsburgh area. Thanks again guys. Time to save cash. SEND DONATIONS!! All mods have been done by me and my dad, real fun time. see ya guys around! Thanks.

ive decided to take on my myspace addiction full time, until they start charging haha

Re: This is me peacing out. (56k killer)
Monday, June 12, 2006 9:00 PM
really like it, always fun to see progress pics! I'm personally not a big fan of the rims, but could be totally different in person. Need some carbon fiber, would help tie all the black in i think Either way, still as clean styled car

Monday, June 12, 2006 9:08 PM
that sucks that u have to stop the moding cause ur car is NICE its probly the best cavalier with a BC2 kits on the site, it flows iuno why its just something about the car that makes it flow with the car, just pick up another job well u dont really need anymore mods except engine mods, the exterior is perfect!

CHECK OUT MY DOMAIN!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2236703
Monday, June 12, 2006 9:11 PM
For only being 17, I think youve done a great job with the car, and made a smart decision to call it quits......

...for now.

mwhahahahaha

Good luck in college dude.

2000 2200 Cavalier: 9/14/2000--10/23/2006
2007 G85 SS S/C: 10/23/2006--Present
Vote for me at Motortopia.com! Thanks!
Monday, June 12, 2006 9:28 PM
Nice car
I agree that it can be an addiction but I see it as better spendin your money on something you like and somethin thats good but I see where ur comin from.
Good Luck in college.

-Seth

Monday, June 12, 2006 9:31 PM
Love it mang.

Monday, June 12, 2006 9:42 PM
cars lookin awesome, were actually in the exact same boat, im only 17 also and me and my dad have done everything ourselves to my car also, are cars seem really similar too

ill be headin off too college in the fall also but my cav is gettin stored until spring

good luck in college man

Monday, June 12, 2006 10:31 PM
mad props to you and your car, everyone groes up sooner or later... im starting myself to realize how much cash ive poured into my car and looked at what else i could have done with it...

Monday, June 12, 2006 11:15 PM
well, the car looks good as is. since your keeping it, its all G. very nice job BTW

Monday, June 12, 2006 11:35 PM
yeah I hate to say it, But I feel like I'm in the same boat.. I could not be bothered to spend any more $$ on my car.

Monday, June 12, 2006 11:54 PM
looks pretty sweet

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 12:44 AM
one of my favorite red Cavs (besides mine and Ian's. )
good job man. just get done with school, and get back to work on that car.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 1:57 AM
ill drive it while your in college, its in good hands.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 2:35 AM
your car is what i want my car to be....except differnt rims and other things. but the 2k lights with the kit in red is what i am goin for. i am also goin to college this fall tho and dont see it happening soon. good luck with everything.

i'm baaaaack!!
Tuesday, June 13, 2006 3:23 AM
wow, for your age your taste is incredibly good... its not what I would have built, but I still like it because you built it with a good eye for the lines and stance of the car and it just looks very very classy... don't worry, just keep it in good shape until you get out of school and then you can take it up again. But kudos on having the brains to know when to spend money on more important things like your education. Much better IMO to wait until after school when you can devote the appropriate resources to it than trying to cheap out on things since you don't have any money. Come back soon man!

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Tuesday, June 13, 2006 4:43 AM
thanks for all the support guys. really enjoyed it! gotta go to work talk to yall tonight.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 5:40 AM
Damn your car is nice and clean.. Good luck in School

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, June 13, 2006 6:48 AM
So i guess no nitrous then jwagg...

oh well...

gl and keep in touch

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 6:52 AM
atleast ur keeping the car and how it is. g/l with school man. i start next week in college but im still young and stupid and plan to spend more money in the J

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 7:16 AM
I'm an Allegheny Alum! Good luck there, it's a great school. And great choice to put the car on hold for the education, mine's on hold for educational purposes as well (I'm working on an MBA at Kent State right now). Enjoy the new student center (I haven't even been back to campus to see it yet), and also enjoy the really nice gym they have (the gym opened when I was a freshmen, I was involved in the first pick-up game on the intramural basketball courts). I'd also advise (but only if you're comfortable with it, it's a very personal choice) to go greek, the Theta Chi's there are awesome... Email me if you have any basic questions about the school if you want another perspective other then res. life's responses...
Tuesday, June 13, 2006 7:22 AM
college is fun, modding a car is 100x more fun

i dont think you will ever stop

but good luck with college man!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 9:46 AM
YOU'LL BE BACK!!!!!!

good luck with school

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 6:27 PM
[quote=DrÃkÉ]So i guess no nitrous then jwagg...

oh well...

gl and keep in touch

nope, i have ordered parts for it though, i sold everything except the WOT Throttle Switch if your interested.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 6:43 PM
Well good luck answering some of your questions about the nitrous even though you couldn't go thruogh with it.
Instead of holding off modding for college, I just came up with 2 more jobs! One a hobby, one that should last a
couple years! Good luck on your decisions man! Also, since you aren't throwin the nitrous on, but sure to watch
my progress and know which way to go if you ever want to go that way. Should be cool! Anyway, good luck on the
school. Don't get, and I MEAN, DO NOT, get carried away in parties, sex, and drugs too much on your first semester!
Seriously! haha. Learn the ropes of school, then manage your time accordingly the 2nd semester and party have sex
and do all the drugs neccesary to stay stress free. , not all of them, but I know of one that's straight...

(seriously, don't listen to me on the drug thing, later bro)

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 7:20 PM
thanks man. im stressin over the cash issues big time, im defidently not done, unless i have some kinda revolation during the next couple years.......haa

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search