SH Car Show '07 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
SH Car Show '07
Sunday, July 08, 2007 7:57 AM
Few pics from the car show which took place locally on the 7th, enjoy!

The following cars were all done by the bodyshop whom did mine, I love all of their work so I figured I'd share.

Rex's Duster, owner of Perfection 1st-

His brother's Firebird.....all 600+hp of it-

This is Kyle's Nova, he's the painter over there-

...and this is the $40,000 frame-off full rotiserrie restoration they have just competed, it's owned by a customer whom has many more, this same customer also owns the Eleanor that will be shown below. He has a Chevelle that's coming in next and following that he also owns another Skylark convertable similiar to this one-

A few cars that I enjoyed at the show-

Not much to say here-

Yes he posed on the car just like such all day long, awesome guy-

Look closely-

Dros-

Eleanor done by GTECHCARS.com-

All original-

...and we all cleaned up quite nicely at the end of the day, drive through awards ceremony-

No sport compact classes here, so I was classed in 1990-present, first show this season, so I'm pleased-

Re: SH Car Show '07
Sunday, July 08, 2007 8:01 AM
Looks like fun, lots of nice cars - congrats on the trophy

" To study and not think is a waste. To think and not study is dangerous. "
Sunday, July 08, 2007 8:04 AM
I'm glad to see you posted pics cause I havent gotten time yet, I had a great time at the show even though my face and neck now match my paint. Congrats again on the trophy Joe, I'll call ya later today.

Sunday, July 08, 2007 10:36 AM
Sweet looking show...congrats on the trophy too!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Sunday, July 08, 2007 12:41 PM
drooooooooooooollllllll , lots of hot rides

Sunday, July 08, 2007 12:58 PM
Your car is looking real good and growing on me for sure. Congrats on the win, I really like that trophy! And wtf is with that magnetic JDM thing on your fender!

Sunday, July 08, 2007 1:47 PM
Sweet Cars

Sunday, July 08, 2007 2:54 PM
congrats on the trophy. JDM badge rules! i keep forgeting i have one too..

mabye next year you can tell me about this show a few weeks in advance and il make the trip.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Sunday, July 08, 2007 2:58 PM
cool...i really like your rearend, but you gotta get a lip on that thing. and shultes car looks mean in that pic...congrats on the trophy

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Sunday, July 08, 2007 3:11 PM
Dave Dunsmoor wrote:Looks like fun, lots of nice cars - congrats on the trophy

Thanks .

Chewy likes Cake wrote:I'm glad to see you posted pics cause I havent gotten time yet, I had a great time at the show even though my face and neck now match my paint. Congrats again on the trophy Joe, I'll call ya later today.

Yeah a little burnt today myself. Ah well, good times!

BlueDeuce (dnt02cavls) wrote:Sweet looking show...congrats on the trophy too!

Thanks .

[quote=97trd(???™)]drooooooooooooollllllll , lots of hot rides
No doubt, I'll possibly post up more pics in the "other cars" forums of some of the ole' muscle.

Phewes wrote:Your car is looking real good and growing on me for sure. Congrats on the win, I really like that trophy! And wtf is with that magnetic JDM thing on your fender!

Thanks, the magnet is legit, note the Japanese beetle-

sUiCiDe wrote:Sweet Cars

Better turnout than expected with the new location.

Oh Dang(Qwik2k2z24) wrote:congrats on the trophy. JDM badge rules! i keep forgeting i have one too..

mabye next year you can tell me about this show a few weeks in advance and il make the trip.

I would've talked you into it this year, but honestly it wouldn't have been worth it and no way in hell was I getting the whole weekend off.

Now that the downtown merchant's complained and fought they hosted it out at the Flywheeler's Tractor Museum/Club......attendance was very low as many complaining about the dirt road/grass parking. A little dusty, but considering we haven't had ran in months now, not too bad. Still attendance suffered.

Bash!

tha_prowler wrote:cool...i really like your rearend, but you gotta get a lip on that thing. and shultes car looks mean in that pic...congrats on the trophy

Chewy's is working on the lip, finally! Thanks for the props.

Sunday, July 08, 2007 3:27 PM
Do you have any more pictures of that Skylark? My dad is almost ready to paint his 64 and that one looks sick.

Sunday, July 08, 2007 3:52 PM
DCStang67 wrote:Do you have any more pictures of that Skylark? My dad is almost ready to paint his 64 and that one looks sick.

I have those in high res, though they don't show off the paint as much as I'd like them to.

The two-tone is seperated by a lime green striped by hand, and the engine is accented just the same. I'm going down to the shop tomorrow so I'll grab some more pics and shoot you them via e-mail if you're really interested. The paint on it came out awesome, I love the layout and how they did the front/rear black but ran the silver down the bumper.

Sunday, July 08, 2007 4:58 PM
that would be great. my email address is in my profile. you can send them there. thanks alot, my dad will love that.

Sunday, July 08, 2007 5:14 PM
not sure if im liking the jdm badge. i think it takes away from the clean look of the side of your car. can you post a straight on side shot? congrats on the trophy either way.

Sunday, July 08, 2007 5:43 PM
man...nice show....have any more pics of the 66 chevelle?

ClassGlass / RkSport / Eibach / Motegi / Ractive / Borla / K&N

Sunday, July 08, 2007 6:04 PM
DCStang67 wrote:that would be great. my email address is in my profile. you can send them there. thanks alot, my dad will love that.

Cool, give me a couple days and I'll for sure get them to you. I'll get some engine bay/interior shots too, they redid the whole interior across the street as they also run a detail/upholstery shop.

TheGreenMachine(isnt so green) wrote:not sure if im liking the jdm badge. i think it takes away from the clean look of the side of your car. can you post a straight on side shot? congrats on the trophy either way.

It's magnetic, tossed it on for fun. No worries!

The only straight on side shots I have of the car are these ones that I did in Sephia/B&W. Thanks!

*droOpy* wrote:man...nice show....have any more pics of the 66 chevelle?

66 Chevelle? You looking at the two-tone Skylark? He also has a Chevelle of that genre though, that's next to be restored. It's kind of rough right now, but I could also get pics of that as it just got delivered this week.

Sunday, July 08, 2007 7:58 PM
i saw that post. i was more looking for complete side shots with the jdm sign on but as long as its magnetic thats pretty cool.

Sunday, July 08, 2007 8:46 PM

^^^^^
mmmmmmmm..... shelby.

your car looks good too, joe.

Monday, July 09, 2007 8:19 AM
not bad guys to bad i couldnt make it

Monday, July 09, 2007 9:53 AM
TheGreenMachine(isnt so green) wrote:i saw that post. i was more looking for complete side shots with the jdm sign on but as long as its magnetic thats pretty cool.

Gotcha, yeah it just was laying around so I tossed it on out of boredom.

SSLOBLT (StealthCavalier) wrote:

^^^^^
mmmmmmmm..... shelby.

your car looks good too, joe.

Thanks. That Shelby cost the guy $125,000. Definately a FLAWLESS car though, very well done. Though I'm pleased he didn't take best of show, anyone can buy a car.

1cleanz wrote:not bad guys to bad i couldnt make it

No doubt. Plenty more events this year. Besides you're "done with the car".

Monday, July 09, 2007 10:11 AM
congrats on the win! looks like it was a good show

Thursday, July 12, 2007 7:54 PM
Congrats on the Trophy Joe!

Would have liked to come, but had prior obligations.

Looks like a decent turnout, though.

Love the Eleanor.

Thursday, July 12, 2007 8:45 PM

It says "Look Closely".. i can see that the rear doesnt quite match the front? I'm just wondering.. what exactly was that car?

www.driftnamiperformance.com
Thursday, July 12, 2007 8:45 PM
i see my back seat is treatin ya well.
Thursday, July 12, 2007 10:31 PM
Steve-O, looks like a thunderbird.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search