First set of pictures for the year - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
First set of pictures for the year
Wednesday, March 25, 2009 5:13 PM
The silver cav is mine its a 2000 2.2L stock with header and magflow cat and tip nothing special but sounds good. single 15 inch type r in the trunk.
The Black Cav is my cousins just put 17in rims on and he has my buddy club kit he is working on getting painted along with the car. 2 12s in his trunk.

Re: First set of pictures for the year
Wednesday, March 25, 2009 5:59 PM
second to last pic looks really good. Keep modding cuz the cars look clean.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 6:07 PM
car is screaming to be lowered

8 psi with m62 and IAT under 100
Wednesday, March 25, 2009 7:05 PM
i like them both.

Needing 2.3 oil pump stuff? PM me...
Thursday, March 26, 2009 6:06 AM
Car is sooper clean. but the fart pipe is pointed at a slight angle. second to last picture is ok. but would be alot better if you would have had the sun behind you instead of infront of you. but minus the sooper cool front plate and angled down exhaust the car is nice just needs to be abit lower. 2cents.

Thursday, March 26, 2009 11:50 AM
Yeah the pipe is going to get riped off and getting a magflow to put on after i get my lip kit. Along with a new front bumper and rear bumper. But right now the car is just a sound off car. people hate when i'm behind them! kinda why the dump plate is on there. (yeah its dumb But i dont want holes in my bumper) Dont think i need to go any lower with 18s but Aaron yeah he is working on it. Just started on his car last week. Got the rims, system, got my kit off me. Workin on lowering it. its all in the works just taking time with it. No need to rush.

Thursday, March 26, 2009 1:38 PM
like them both. black j needs lower but still like it

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search