Before and After (with a new stance) - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Before and After (with a new stance)
Saturday, July 25, 2009 2:56 PM
So far since i got the car three months ago, ive disabled the DRLs, removed door moldings and emblems, put smoked tails and shaved and blacked out filler panel(thanx adam aka got2begt), and dropped the car with sportlines(thanx shaun aka aetsh)...

sooo here's a before picture of the front...

and after picture of the front...

before picture of the rear...

and after picture of the rear...

i feel it is much an improvement from the way i got it 3 months ago.. actually all the mods were done within these past two weeks. my only problem is its not low enough for me, but ill live with it for now. everyone seems to swear by sportlines but i guess its for the people that just want a slightly sportier look w/o spending to much on airride.

anyway heres a couple other shots i took today..

Re: Before and After (with a new stance)
Saturday, July 25, 2009 4:46 PM
Looking good dude. It looks much cleaner without the side mouldings!

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Saturday, July 25, 2009 4:49 PM
Wow it looks great on the steelies for some odd reason

Saturday, July 25, 2009 6:52 PM
quote=98z24ragtop]Looking good dude. It looks much cleaner without the side mouldings!

yea man it makes a world of a difference.

Eternal wrote:Wow it looks great on the steelies for some odd reason

thats cause i keep em cleeeeeeeean hahaha

Saturday, July 25, 2009 11:20 PM
a ls sport muffler stickin' out the back would be a NICE touch!

car looks pretty damn clean man! i like it and the stance!

WiGM-Tuners member.
Saturday, July 25, 2009 11:20 PM
ground controls are your friend if you want to go lower. !! haha

Saturday, July 25, 2009 11:46 PM
looks good for being so stock! I say some 17 inch black wheels, GT front bumper, and a nice subtle polished tip on your exhaust. You clean that stock car WAY too nicely lol.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Sunday, July 26, 2009 12:08 AM
damn I can't belive your in New Jersey.

Sunday, July 26, 2009 12:14 AM
You should go with a spoilerless trunk, that would really look good on there!

(insert shameless plug for the one I have for sale)

Car looks great, keep it up!

Sunday, July 26, 2009 12:17 AM
get rims before dropping further....i think you'll be happier with the stance on proper wheels/tires

Sunday, July 26, 2009 12:42 AM
ls sport muffler has the "quiet but u know its there sound" im aiming for so ima def have to look into that..

the next couple mods lined up are evileyes, spoilerless trunk(rahjee id be very interested if i didnt have to paint it), HIDs, 18" all black 5 spoke wheel(havent picked anything out yet), 5% tint, exhaust, and id love a nice simple lip up front but i havent seen anything other than the WW lip kit and umm no thanx to flashy and flarey lol..

thanx for all the nice words about my STOCK car lol... my motto for when i hook up my vehicles is "less is more". id rather take sh*t off and shave sh*t, than add a bunch of flashy stuff.. thanx again doods

and to maken waves, hells yea im in jersey! y cant u believe it?

Sunday, July 26, 2009 1:17 AM
@!#$, I just heard @!#$s wild there. corruption around every corner type @!#$.

Sunday, July 26, 2009 1:21 AM
ooh yea.. heard about that did ya? lol yea its all right in my area too.. sh*t's pretty bad

Sunday, July 26, 2009 5:30 AM
what do you have it lowered with? the shocks i mean?
Sunday, July 26, 2009 6:12 AM
you shoulda specified what forum you posted this in you bum had me looking around.

It will settle and be a bit lower in awhile Chris, oh and I have a lip for that bumper...........

JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.

Sunday, July 26, 2009 9:31 AM
chris sharpe wrote:what do you have it lowered with? the shocks i mean?

im not telling. lol theyre not the stock ones (those were shot), but u guys are not gonna be happy.. its all good tho my buddy does the installing at his job (STS) after hours so when i can save up alittle more money in a couple months i'll get better ones.. i dont even drive the car everyday. i live upstairs from my job so the struts i bought should last just fine for the amount of light driving i do.

I SATCHMOE YOU!!!! wrote:you shoulda specified what forum you posted this in you bum had me looking around.

It will settle and be a bit lower in awhile Chris, oh and I have a lip for that bumper...........

haha i certainly did! i said "photos & media" forum it the text message.. i also said put the bottle down, but thats besides the point. lmfao u drunk hahahaa.. anyway omg ur my new best friend Jeff.. i gotta see this lip bro, im dying for one and the hood lol

Sunday, July 26, 2009 9:35 AM
EDIT: ooh my bad, i guess u meant JGM or JBO huh? yea forgot to include that hehe

Sunday, July 26, 2009 1:24 PM
SC454SS wrote:ls sport muffler has the "quiet but u know its there sound" im aiming for so ima def have to look into that..

the next couple mods lined up are evileyes, spoilerless trunk(rahjee id be very interested if i didnt have to paint it), HIDs, 18" all black 5 spoke wheel(havent picked anything out yet), 5% tint, exhaust, and id love a nice simple lip up front but i havent seen anything other than the WW lip kit and umm no thanx to flashy and flarey lol..

thanx for all the nice words about my STOCK car lol... my motto for when i hook up my vehicles is "less is more". id rather take sh*t off and shave sh*t, than add a bunch of flashy stuff.. thanx again doods

and to maken waves, hells yea im in jersey! y cant u believe it?

It is the same color as your car. Check out the pics I have in the mid east forum. Honestly I just wanna get rid of it now so just throw out a price if you're interested.

Sunday, July 26, 2009 3:38 PM
awesome dood.. PMed ya

Sunday, July 26, 2009 6:01 PM
those are the cleanest steelies i have ever seen

Sunday, July 26, 2009 6:20 PM
Looks great man! Happy you're happy

Sunday, July 26, 2009 6:38 PM
Looks awesome dude! Glad you like it.

Your list of mods that you plan to do sound awesome! Keep up the good work, and keep me informed on any changes

Also, let me know if you need anything else, parts wise or help wise

Good job, and keep it clean

BUY MY SAAB TURBO SETUP! --> http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/detail/61091/
Sunday, July 26, 2009 6:58 PM
thanx guys for all ur help and compliments..

Adam- did u do anything special to fit 19s? wat tire size? im just curious. i wouldnt be going with 19s cause i feel then id need a body kit to bring the front and rear closer to the ground IMO, and all i want is a front lip. but yea man i alwayz keep it clean lol...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search