mirrors and tails - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
mirrors and tails
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 12:35 PM
well i got my mirrors painted and on the car and i tinted my tails and clear the piss out of them tell me what u thank

Re: mirrors and tails
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 12:41 PM
mirrors look good, i'd get a rag and some reducer and clean up the overspray from the weater stripping on the tails though other than that looks pretty good for DIY

www.driftnamiperformance.com
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 12:42 PM
looks cool man

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 12:42 PM
way better!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 12:43 PM
DAMN you went dark on the tails!!! looks good tho!! I like the color scheme of course

Mods: Synapse Charge Piping, Short Throw, Bad-Mab Dp, Dejon Intake, BYT Tuned!
Parts For SALE! Pacesetter Header(ECO),17'in Resonator, Alternator, Starter, Viper Alarm.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 1:53 PM
beautiful.

followed ma advice i see?

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 2:22 PM
Dont like the tails, reminds me of the old GTO tail light covers.

I <3 JGM
I think bigfoot is blurry,
that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra
scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster, roaming the countryside.
"Run! He's fuzzy!" "Get outta here!"

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 2:39 PM
I can't tell if I like it with the red paint & nightshade over spray all over the weather stripping. Looks rushed. Lenses themselves looks nicely done & glossy though...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, March 30, 2010 2:40 PM

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 6:01 PM
how well can you see the brake lights??
tails look good but WAYYYY dark?

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 6:08 PM
look better nice job

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 7:25 PM
Those look ridiculously dark. Im not a fan. I dont like how the reverse lights stick out against how dark the tails are.

And the paint needs rubbed out and buffed baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:21 PM

i have a line of fire on the car so im not worry about how dark the tails are i wanted them dark the line of fire just keeps me out of a ticket for not haveing brite tails

here the day time u can see the led bar when its off if u look hard u can see it

heres a night view of the brake lights it has turn lites on it too

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 9:03 PM
That line of fire won't keep you out of a ticket. Those are way to dark and illegal hopefully you find the right cop that will pull your ass over.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 9:17 PM
cavalierboy02 wrote: if u look hard u can see it

Have fun explaing that to the cop when you get rear ended, and you end up having to pay to fix your car as well as the persons car that hit you! Thats just asking for trouble man

BUY MY SAAB TURBO SETUP! --> http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/detail/61091/
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 6:37 AM
The tails look good, but they're dangerous!

-Markus
2002 Yellow Cavalier LS Sport
Check it out! --> Flickr

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 6:56 AM
needs a cut and buff over the whole car. yea the led stip will not keep u from tickets/rearends. heck u barely see them during the day.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 7:14 AM
Ticket for sure in Georgia.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 2:17 PM
02-Fox wrote:Ticket for sure in Georgia.

Same here no questions about it.

Looks alright though..

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 7:34 AM
bluedriftcavy(a.k.a. wayne) wrote:needs a cut and buff over the whole car. yea the led stip will not keep u from tickets/rearends. heck u barely see them during the day.

Exactly you can't really see them during the day and 99.9% of people are looking at the stock lights for the brake lights. I know I am not looking under the trunk lid for some stupid led light bar. I look at the factory lights. Good luck with not getting pulled over or getting in an accident. You might get away with it for a little bit but I can assure you that you will get busted eventually.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 7:39 AM
i love it but i would get a apir of used stock ones just incase you do get tickets and maybe tell the judge they are just covers...just an idea.....but they do look good
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 8:39 AM
Got2BeGT wrote:
cavalierboy02 wrote: if u look hard u can see it

Have fun explaing that to the cop when you get rear ended, and you end up having to pay to fix your car as well as the persons car that hit you! Thats just asking for trouble man

i dont know about other places but colorado has a law, no matter the situation if car A rear ends car B. its ALWAYS car As fault.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 9:11 AM
Yeah, too dark! Send them my way.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 9:51 AM
way to dark on the tails! nightshade is to tint lenses! not to black them out! i do like the mirrors now tho!

WiGM-Tuners member.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:14 AM
Your tint is too dark, should of just did a couple layers, just enough to be noticable. I made mine to dark awhile back. Wasn't good, drivers couldn't see my brake lights during the day or at nite. Drivers were honking at me and telling me my brake lights weren't working.

Bad ass Astro, Cavfire, 99 2.4 Cavy 4 door
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:50 AM
02_redbadged wrote:way to dark on the tails! nightshade is to tint lenses! not to black them out! i do like the mirrors now tho!

Yeah they look like you wouldn't even be able to see them during the day time.

Here are mine on my SS... they light up like stock during the day..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search