Toyota Cavalier. - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Toyota Cavalier.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 5:03 PM
I want to see some pics of the cover thats in the front of the engine bay from a Toyota Cavalier.

Re: Toyota Cavalier.
Thursday, September 23, 2010 1:04 AM
Search.

Thursday, September 23, 2010 4:54 AM
why? its exactly the same version we get except instead of Engrish, its Japanese.

Underdog Racing
Thursday, September 23, 2010 5:17 AM
If you want it so bad send me 100 dollars. I will write a bunch of @!#$ down on a sticker that doesn't make sense and that you can not read and then you will have a Toyota radiator support cover.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Thursday, September 23, 2010 9:59 AM
the only thing helpful here was silverado freak and i dont even think he was trying to be lol but i couldn't think of the proper term [ radiator support cover] so my search was yielding me nothing now i can try again. but if i could get some really good pics i was thinking about haveing the stickers made by a friend because he could do it for free and i have an extra one laying around that i took the stickers off of and lost plus and i could really careless if its really from japan or not like you guys said it just a bunch of @!#$ scribbled down we can't read.

Thursday, September 23, 2010 10:05 AM
Then whats the point? Do a full JDM CAV YO or dont do it.

Thursday, September 23, 2010 10:44 AM
I usually dont join in the "search" bashing but dude this is ridiculous. Less than 30 seconds on google =

Thursday, September 23, 2010 11:25 AM
hey thats jeremy(skillz) old car, may it rest in peices.

Thursday, September 23, 2010 11:54 AM
neubreed wrote:hey thats jeremy(skillz) old car, may it rest in peices.

Some parts live on in mine

Thursday, September 23, 2010 12:15 PM
Quote:

Then whats the point? Do a full JDM CAV YO or dont do it.

whats it matter to you what i do to my car?

and yes search works when you know what its called i didn't think to type radiator support cover but if you had read someone pointed that out and i said id re-search, but bash first read second i guess?

Thursday, September 23, 2010 12:16 PM
and search doesn't work as well as maybe someone on here haveing one and taking good up close pics.

Thursday, September 23, 2010 12:27 PM
I dont give a flying @!#$ what you do with your car. Just saying its going to look goofy as hell to have a car with one piece thats in Japanese. And is LHD.

Simmer child.

Thursday, September 23, 2010 12:32 PM
Brian, JUST SHAT UP ALREADY, you've been bitching in like the last 4 threads Ive read, quit picking fights HAHHAA

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, September 23, 2010 12:33 PM
Ive been on here too long and I have nothing better to do.

Thursday, September 23, 2010 12:35 PM
lolol, same as me. No new threads are popping up these days

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, September 23, 2010 12:39 PM
Exactly. Just irritated that I cant get my parts on my car like I want to and my roommate is an inconsiderate ass.

I apologize Mr. Piper.

Thursday, September 23, 2010 12:47 PM
lol it should be RHD and then you are allowed to have the radiator cover not the support becouse it doesnt support anything at all. lol or else it would look stupid
Thursday, September 23, 2010 1:03 PM
hah im not mad or nothing i was just saying my car's got a few different things goin on id do all of the engine bay in Toyota if i could find the pieces but i can't atm so haveing them made would be free and if i didn't like it i could take it off im trying to have a few accents of the car Toyota such as eyelids and engine bay i guess im just weird lol

Thursday, September 23, 2010 1:08 PM
If you watch ebay full engine bay kits pop up every once in awhile. All of the fluid caps and radiator cover and fuse cover.

Thursday, September 23, 2010 1:16 PM
ya i seen one not to long ago but if you type in Toyota cavalier on ebay it pops up all sorts of random headlight bulbs makes me real sad to have to sift through 25 pages to maybe find something :/

Thursday, September 23, 2010 1:17 PM
Twas only 4 pages when I looked last night.

Thursday, September 23, 2010 1:24 PM
Nice. on another toyota cavalier note has anyone ever heard of these...toyota cavalier sun visors dunnno if there legit or not [not saying he is trying to rip ppl off] just making sure before i possibly spend money.

link!

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=103087&t=103087

Thursday, September 23, 2010 1:28 PM
Theyre real. Ive seen a few sets between the JBO and eBay.

Thursday, September 23, 2010 1:29 PM
Bet

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search