X-mas Bash... - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
X-mas Bash...
Friday, December 10, 2010 4:07 PM
I guess I'm just in the holiday spirit... I figured I post some pics for the bashers in the .org to have fun with, plus I suppose my curiosity is getting the best of me.
So anyway... Have at it boys...

Re: X-mas Bash...
Friday, December 10, 2010 4:12 PM
Hate the spoiler. Other than that, not too bad. Pretty clean overall and +1 for chrome rims. they shiny

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Friday, December 10, 2010 4:14 PM
I am all for the car, my only gripe is the hood. I like the car otherwise though!

Happy Holidays!

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Friday, December 10, 2010 4:37 PM
wow i actually really like that hood... what is it? ive never seen that style on a cavalier before. now... a grand prix? yep.. a lot.

If it takes forever.... I will die trying. Underdog Racing
Friday, December 10, 2010 4:40 PM
i just can't get past the spoiler. there are some other things i'm kind ehh on. but for the most part everything else would flow alright if it weren't for that spoiler.

Friday, December 10, 2010 5:09 PM
Love everything but the hood.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Friday, December 10, 2010 6:08 PM
I love that spoiler, but only on kitted cars. The hood is different, but for some reason it almost looks right. I think it kinda clashes with the smoothness of the body style though. The rear window spoiler.. never liked those on anything.. ever. I'm not a fan of chrome wheels either, but they look good on your car. Something was throwing my off about the front end, finally figured it out.. the headlight covers just look weird to me. I think everything would be tied together a little better if it was lower too. Is that enough? haha. Seriously though, I like it, because it's different without being ugly.. I say Other than that, I would hate to live on that brick road.

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Friday, December 10, 2010 7:08 PM
Car looks clean except for the dinner table on the back. I never liked those.

Also, why does everybody always use 'x-mas'?

Friday, December 10, 2010 10:25 PM
i hate those hoods! But it looks amazing on your car, the spoiler is a bit much

Saturday, December 11, 2010 4:26 AM
I faqs with it...

Saturday, December 11, 2010 9:02 AM
i actually don't mine the hood, its deferent, like tha_prowler said... that spoiler looks better on kitted cars... looks good!

13.22 @ 105.2

Saturday, December 11, 2010 9:39 AM
hood and spoilirer just a bit too wild for the rest of the car. its not bad, looks like it was well built, just seem a bit out of place.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Saturday, December 11, 2010 2:05 PM
I think if you lost the covers on the headlights it would clean it up alot. I'm not a fan of chrome rims, I'd go with gunmetal. Looks diff, nice job.

Saturday, December 11, 2010 2:16 PM
I like it simply because it's not what everyone else likes. It's different and your own style. The work is well done and everything matches, that's more than many can say, lol. Nice job!
Saturday, December 11, 2010 8:45 PM
spoiler looks a bit out of place on a fairly stock exterior. other than that, car looks great!

Sunday, December 12, 2010 10:04 AM
the hood and spoiler are a bit aggressive for the rest of the car. I can deal with the chrome rims because they are pretty simple, 5 spoked, and not 20's. I say if you had like a type-J kit and lost the headlight covers, the hood and spoiler would flow much much better.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Sunday, December 12, 2010 5:58 PM
Thanks for all the input folks.
As time goes on I'll probably make some changes to the car and I'll keep the suggestions in mind.
I plan on keeping this car for quite a while so I'm sure I'll end up doing other things with it.

Sunday, December 12, 2010 6:05 PM
LOVE those wheels! Not feeling the hood and that ironing board spoiler.....

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 5:58 PM
I've always wondered what that rear diffuser or whatever its called would look painted to match the body color...

Again I think the spoiler looks WAY better on a kitted car IMO

Don't care for chrome rims, but LOVE the style.

Are those stock headlights? they look.. different?

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 6:16 PM
Not bad. I actually like the hood. The spoiler, I have to agree with everyone and say it is a bit aggressive for the predominantly stock body. But over all good start!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 7:41 PM
Josh Watson wrote:I've always wondered what that rear diffuser or whatever its called would look painted to match the body color...

The "rear diffuser" is actually called a Solar-Wing and I've thought about painting it to match the body too.

And the headlights are after-market, but they're virtually stock. The only difference is the forward facing turn-signal lenses are clear instead of amber. The place I ordered them from had them with clear corners also, but they wouldn't send them to me because they're illegal in my state. What makes them look different to you is the snap on bezels.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 8:14 PM
binzer wrote:
Josh Watson wrote:I've always wondered what that rear diffuser or whatever its called would look painted to match the body color...

The "rear diffuser" is actually called a Solar-Wing and I've thought about painting it to match the body too.

And the headlights are after-market, but they're virtually stock. The only difference is the forward facing turn-signal lenses are clear instead of amber. The place I ordered them from had them with clear corners also, but they wouldn't send them to me because they're illegal in my state. What makes them look different to you is the snap on bezels.

you know you can make your own clear turn signals and clear corner headlights right? i did it with mine.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 8:44 PM
The angle in the last picture kinda makes the back look like a trans am

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 9:51 PM
love love love this car....

are those 03-05 altezzas I see on the back though?
Thursday, December 16, 2010 1:51 PM
Tay-Ok wrote:love love love this car....

are those 03-05 altezzas I see on the back though?

Yea... they are.
RKSport tail light filler and pre-'03 inners goin' on in the spring though, so don't hate. LOL

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search