The FireRedCav now on Teins - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
The FireRedCav now on Teins
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 2:29 PM
I installed the Tein basic set up and I couldnt be happier. Im very pleased with them. Maybe in the future Ill get lower springs for the rear but for now Im satisfied. Have a new front bumper for those who dont know and tinted all the lights. All photos below are of the springs dumped all the way down. On with the update pics!

Front

Rear

Small Photoshoot

Re: The FireRedCav now on Teins
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 2:35 PM
very nice car and stance

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 2:36 PM
looks tits man!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 2:38 PM
Thanks guys. I think the springs have to settle a little more though. Ive only driven like 5 miles on them.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 2:55 PM
Now THAT is an improvement if I ever saw one! I recall what it looked like when you first posted pics....good job on the transformation.

BUY MY SAAB TURBO SETUP! --> http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/detail/61091/
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 2:57 PM
Love the way it sits.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 3:00 PM
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 3:26 PM
looks good man, the headlight covers are a bit off but everything else looks good.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 3:31 PM

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 3:44 PM
Very nice!!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 3:53 PM
NICE!! im not a fan of the gap between the hood and headlight assemblies, but there may be little that you can do for that... the i love the front, and sides... the rear, for some reason unbeknownst to me, just doesnt kick as much ass as the rest...

all in all, def. lovin the car!!

(too bad it isnt a sedan)

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 4:25 PM
Anyone want a front like that one?

Modding my j since I found the org
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 4:28 PM
Woops never mind diff bumper mines a bc2

Modding my j since I found the org
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 4:36 PM
love it.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 4:52 PM
Looks great man! The ONLY thing that is bothering me is the headlights.. The tint is perfect on all the other lights except the headlights.. I would recommend just removing the lights and VHT Spraying to desired tint all the to the housing of the back of the headlights.. This way the headlight misalignment doesnt show as much. VERY cheap fix and it will totally finish the front end. Cost you prolly $8 and 1 hour of your time. Car is amazing though man and I love the springs! Stance is great! I give it 100% once you work the headlights bro!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 4:57 PM
Wow. This car has come a long way. Looking great man

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 5:33 PM
Snowman wrote:looks good man, the headlight covers are a bit off but everything else looks good.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 5:38 PM
Hate the headlight covers, they throw off the hood fitment. But I like the stance!! Dial down the rears a little bit more if possible! And i love the TRD front

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 5:41 PM
Does look good

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 5:45 PM
This car is different than what I'm used to seeing on here, and I like it! Only thing is the head lights, but that's already been said. What lip is that on the rear?

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 5:46 PM
guys... dont get confused, headlight covers do not stick out like this. they are made to fit over exactly. something is up with the fitment of something due to them poking out like that...

i love the front end... except for the head light cover issues... that trd is amazing with that lip. i love it.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 7:04 PM
z yaaaa wrote:guys... dont get confused, headlight covers do not stick out like this. they are made to fit over exactly. something is up with the fitment of something due to them poking out like that...

i love the front end... except for the head light cover issues... that trd is amazing with that lip. i love it.

Correct, they are not the covers. Its just tint application. The fitment issue could be cause they are the one piece projectors. Im seriously thinking about going back to the OEM headlights. For now I removed the tint. Ill upload the photo in a little bit. Thanks everyone for the comments and input!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 7:06 PM
Here are the headlights with no tint.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 7:32 PM
it still looks wierd, its not the tint, it's the eyelids

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 7:38 PM
The car looks beautiful if i was you i would ditch the 95-99 head lights and go with 00-02

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search