a couple new pics - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
a couple new pics
Tuesday, August 09, 2011 7:37 AM
took a few new pics the other day since i de-badged the car and removed the door moldings and dealer stickers, also i dont think i ever posted a pic of my sunfire cluster swap (the picture sucks) i really like the way the interior looks with the sunfire custer because my cd player glows red as well as my hvac knobs which i'll get pics of the whole thing later tonight.
C&C as usual.. and no i dont care if you dont like the yellow headlights i havent gotten the chance to deal with my condensaton issues with my black housing set

ive got a couple other projects on the go as well, i should have my a-pillars painted body color as well as my center console and dash bezel by the end of next week, as well as wrapping my center console lid in carbon fibre vinyl like what they guy with the mazda 6 headlights and the airbrushing, whos name escapes me, has

and could somebody whip me up a sif, im getting tired of looking at the old car every time im on here

www.driftnamiperformance.com

Re: a couple new pics
Tuesday, August 09, 2011 7:52 AM
Need to do somethig with those headlights and fogs!!

FU Tuning

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 10:22 AM
I dont mind the fogs, but the headlights need to be clear.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, August 09, 2011 1:22 PM
Fogs and headlights both just look oxidized.

Want hub spacers rear disk brackets or trailing arm bushings? Shoot me a PM.

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 1:27 PM
X2 on the lights, I do like what you did with the tails though...

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 2:20 PM
Club Teh Jeffie wrote:Fogs and headlights both just look oxidized.

i dunno looks like they are tinted or wrapped to me
Tuesday, August 09, 2011 2:24 PM
I like what you did with the outer tails.. very unique

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Tuesday, August 09, 2011 2:35 PM
Club Teh Jeffie wrote:Fogs and headlights both just look oxidized.

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 3:04 PM
Yeah, Headlights look kinda bad IMO.

Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:I like what you did with the outer tails.. very unique

I think they are from Ruen's red Z. Speaking of, Why does the passenger side outer sit goofy? I'm remembering them sitting better on his

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 5:05 PM
Mike wrote:Yeah, Headlights look kinda bad IMO.

Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:I like what you did with the outer tails.. very unique

I think they are from Ruen's red Z. Speaking of, Why does the passenger side outer sit goofy? I'm remembering them sitting better on his

they are from ruens old car and chads before that, i think we addressed that last time but anyways, i need to adjust them, and find something to replace the weather stripping because its falling off they also have done a decent amount of fading too, i need to probably use a whole can of metal cast on topof the respray i already gave them, the fact that they are lighter than the inners is eating away at me

and like i said, im having some issues with my black housing lights and keeping bulbs in them, i had yellow bulbs because i like the light but i was getting a decent amount of water in the housing and i couldnt find where how or why so i need to deal with that, then the black lights will be back in

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 5:14 PM
Looks good. If you ever feel like getting rid of those tails, I might be willing to take em

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 8:01 PM
not gonna happen, i typed like 5 whole messages to get those only thing i'd trade those for is a set of toyo tails

Thursday, August 11, 2011 9:03 AM
finished my a-pillars today, only thing i have left now is to do the center console and dash bezel

Friday, August 12, 2011 3:58 PM
those look tits man^^

DOPER.
Friday, August 12, 2011 6:14 PM
A+ on the pillars! Love the colour matched paint
Agree on the headlights though... yellow belongs on the fogs, not headlights
nice Civic style tails. APC lenses tinted red?

Buddy Club Ecotec Cavalier
* More to come *
Saturday, August 13, 2011 8:37 AM
thanks, center console and short shifter pics will be next, gotta do that in a few mins
the tails are ruens old tails which are the apc lights tinted red so yes your are correct

Saturday, August 13, 2011 11:49 AM
Got the shifter shortened and the new console in, I still need to figure out how to take my window switch panel apart so i can paint that part as well as recover my spare armrest with the carbon fabric stuff i have and make some shift and e-brake boots with it as well

Saturday, August 13, 2011 12:41 PM
Looks good. Do mine next?

Saturday, August 13, 2011 2:02 PM
The window switch pops out if you pull up on it. When you get it out, flip it over and you'll see some tabs holding the white switchbox itself. Gently pry those out and pop the switchbox off, and you'll have that piece free to sand and paint, or do whatever you want.

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Saturday, August 13, 2011 4:43 PM
good to know, i'll give that a try when i get a spare minute

Saturday, August 13, 2011 4:45 PM
and heres a pic of my arm rest done in some carbon fiber fabric of some kind, its a bit of a hack job, i clearly have no concept of how to wrap things around curved surfaces but it'll do for now

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search