Eyelids and leds - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Eyelids and leds
Monday, October 03, 2011 2:05 PM
Well my 2 most recent projects along with prepping for paint, iv made my "evil eye hood" and got bored and mounted some led strips

Re: Eyelids and leds
Monday, October 03, 2011 2:22 PM
Evileyes ftw man! Kinda like the leds there bet it looks funky at night.

Monday, October 03, 2011 4:05 PM
ill take a night pic when it gets dark, theyre pretty damn bright..i appreiciate the positive comment...
Monday, October 03, 2011 4:07 PM
Btw i put the leds more for a fog light look rather than ricer lights..lol
Monday, October 03, 2011 4:14 PM
using those as fogs lights are rather pointless. white light just gets lost in fog. yellow on the other hand is a different story.

Monday, October 03, 2011 4:22 PM
Well they are just supposed to look like fog lights although i was thinking of ordering yellow..
Monday, October 03, 2011 5:03 PM
Couple night pics

Monday, October 03, 2011 5:04 PM
Those are way beyond illegal... impersonating a police officer.... probably best to remove them.

Monday, October 03, 2011 5:19 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:Those are way beyond illegal... impersonating a police officer.... probably best to remove them.

Agreed.

Monday, October 03, 2011 5:43 PM
FireRedCav wrote:
BuiltNBoosted wrote:Those are way beyond illegal... impersonating a police officer.... probably best to remove them.

Agreed.

The hood looks great though.

2004 Cavalier Sedan
Monday, October 03, 2011 5:51 PM
well the cam makes them look alot brighter and blue..theyre actually white ..i know blue is illegal...and thanks...btw i put a post in southeast but if anyone is interested i can make others if anybody wants 1

Monday, October 03, 2011 5:52 PM
As everyone else has said, I love the hood but am not a fan of the lights at all. Hell... I hate those type of lights even on Audis, etc.

Monday, October 03, 2011 5:58 PM
btw i have them wired to a switch inside so i can turn them on and off as i want
Tuesday, October 04, 2011 4:50 AM
evil eyes is always a good look on sunfire. make sure you finish the underside of the hood off just as nice.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, October 04, 2011 7:17 AM
Impersonating a police officer seriously? They don't flash their just bright that's no different then bright license plate lights. Keep them on.

Tuesday, October 04, 2011 8:58 AM
At night they look more like the color in the day pics they just shine out farther..
Tuesday, October 04, 2011 9:44 AM
tony buntjer wrote:Impersonating a police officer seriously? They don't flash their just bright that's no different then bright license plate lights. Keep them on.

don't have to flash. in general blue or red are no no colors wether they look like a real cop or not. all you need is one dick cop to write you a ticket or haul you in for it. the way the law is written you'd lose wether they flashed or not.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, October 04, 2011 3:48 PM
Car looks clean man. Nice job on the hood.

Tuesday, October 04, 2011 4:01 PM
Thanks, the reason iv been prepping for paint for the past 3 months is because i wanna get it as close to perfect as i can its definatly going to look really good when im done, still cant decide if i wanna go with gunmetal or pearl white
Tuesday, October 04, 2011 7:04 PM
tony buntjer wrote:Impersonating a police officer seriously? They don't flash their just bright that's no different then bright license plate lights. Keep them on.

Correct. Impersonating police/emergency vehicle. Not allowed to have any blue or red in the front of the vehicle. It doesnt take much to get pulled over for it and its any easy ticket that someone can write.

Thursday, October 06, 2011 3:20 PM
I thought about doing something like the LEDs in the bumper lights.

Thursday, October 06, 2011 3:24 PM
I dig it!

Thursday, October 06, 2011 9:15 PM
Josh Watson wrote:I thought about doing something like the LEDs in the bumper lights.

my next project will be to mount some red 1s into my tail lights, my taillights are blacked out so it would help bein able to see them..lol i was thinking bout puttin them in my corner lights
Thursday, October 06, 2011 9:20 PM
you should forget about lights.. and do some mods like suspension. lol

Thursday, October 06, 2011 9:57 PM
Lights- 12 bucks
Suspension- 300 bucks on the cheap side.lol
I would love to start working on it but i barely have money to put gas in to go to school at the moment..lol
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search