Because Budget - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Because Budget
Sunday, October 30, 2011 5:02 PM
<embed src="http://imageshack.us/slideshow/smilplayer.swf" width="426" height="320" name="smilplayer" id="smilplayer" bgcolor="FFFFFF" menu="false" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="id=imageshack/209qq.jpg"/>

let the criticism begin!

Re: Because Budget
Sunday, October 30, 2011 5:13 PM
oops dammit
I know its basically stock but its my baby and any time im on the interweb its on this site, little info: 99 gt, fully loaded, auto, 223.000kms, all work done by me black roof wrap,tinted tails(need to be redone), debadged, clear signal lights and bulb, all LED lighting, sub and deck, red LEDs under dash on both sides, Removed grills off of tweeters, intake consists of stock system minus Bong and "tuner tube", k&n drop in and the whole airbox is removed (minus the part needed to seal the filter to the top piece) in the mail: 225/50 r16s, 2.2 coil swap, resonator delete, powder coated black factory rims, clear and then smoked corner lenses, would like to do more sooner but im 19 and engaged and on a gnarly budget haha

Sunday, October 30, 2011 5:14 PM
what the hell?

My Baby
Sunday, October 30, 2011 5:22 PM
Good start IMO.

2004 Cavalier Sedan
Sunday, October 30, 2011 5:58 PM
Agreed..Good start im a fan of white sunfires

Wednesday, November 02, 2011 4:58 PM
Off to a good start, dude. Just my opinion.. wingless decklid. That's all lol!

Engaged at 19? Interdasting..

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Wednesday, November 02, 2011 11:43 PM
looking for a wingless trunk, i live in a small town with like twenty sunfires per square kilometer and ive yet to see one without a wing, figures. just put my 25/50 r16s on yesterday and i love them so far, on stock sunfire rims they front tire is nearly flush with the front fender, backs are still in a bit though, wheel spacers or hub spacers next
Thursday, November 03, 2011 3:54 AM
Cody Shaw wrote:looking for a wingless trunk, i live in a small town with like twenty sunfires per square kilometer and ive yet to see one without a wing, figures. just put my 25/50 r16s on yesterday and i love them so far, on stock sunfire rims they front tire is nearly flush with the front fender, backs are still in a bit though, wheel spacers or hub spacers next

I'd keep the wing if it were me. You need to lower this thing, too!

2004 Cavalier Sedan
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search