Before to present through the years...my 01 z24 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Before to present through the years...my 01 z24
Tuesday, January 17, 2012 9:01 PM
Im sure some of yall seen my album on here of the present...but I found some pics from way before i got the paint & all in july. so wanted to share.. This is from when i was 16 to now, going on 19 years old in may, all of this paid for myself and just about all done by me but the paint.

-First thing done.. LSS lips and wheels.
already had 25% tint from when my dad had it.
Summer of '09 when i first got license.

-When I smoked the taillights next. Winter of '09

-July 2010 ( some bitch came over on me and mangled the whole front corner (damn insurance let her go, cuz they supposely cant prove that who hit who..bull!!)

I ended up putting a new corne rlight in, beding the fender back some and spray painting the front bumper to atleast help it look somewhat better..

Oct.2010- One of the dumbest things ive ever done...when problems with the girl & water pump goes within 10 minutes....i got too crazy. punched a dent right into the fender which was already messed up..

Jan. 2011- Another bitch clips the front corner again, doing just about the same damage from the last one.. same result with me being screwed and having to pay to fix it..

March 2011- I did a real nice paint job on the front bumper and replaced the driver side fender.
-KB GR2 struts with mounts & front & rear strut bars.

-Before paint, I had bad rust starting on bottom of rear quarter and decent dents from a deer, and sunspots starting on the roof. (car required alot of body work in some spots as you can see.

BTW, its a 2001 z24, my dad bought it new,always garaged kept... it currently today has 249,700 miles on it, 5 speed trans, only thing to ever fail was heater hoses, alternator & water pump w/timing chain, original clutch and everything else you can think of. still runs amazing and uses no oil. knock on wood. soo to build the motor and supercharge it. and a lower.

June 2011- Present, mainly June & July. New paint (super jet black) , removed door skins/moldings. Somewhat smoked headlights, corners & fogs, ALL HID's 8000K, smoked taillights, 25% tint again, black tag covers, MB Boost wheels on Nitto's performance tires. Pioneer headunit & speakers.
Magnaflow catback, CAI ( done way back)

Since I took these pics, I have fixed the exhaust tip sagging a bit and the front lip sagging some on the driver side..

only seen nice days since:]

Comments appreciated!

Re: Before to present through the years...my 01 z24
Tuesday, January 17, 2012 9:05 PM
Heres a engine pic....

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 9:21 PM
I like it.
Tuesday, January 17, 2012 9:53 PM
looking good

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 4:49 AM
Really like it!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 9:34 AM
Like! The wheels are so sweet.

No lowering struts and springs yet?

2004 Cavalier Sedan
Wednesday, January 18, 2012 9:40 AM
nahhh, i put the new suspension on with the LSS wheels and thought it was low enough... now with bigger wheels, i knowww.hahahah. i will after i build the motor and all.
Thursday, January 19, 2012 3:25 PM
I love black j's

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search