just curious..... - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
just curious.....
Thursday, January 19, 2012 7:33 PM

ok thats that I am dealing with for front license plate, now I am curious if anyone has ran the front filler plate and relocated front plate somewhere on bumper as I would love to reinstall mine but not sure where to mount the plate, any ideas or pictures?hopefully the picture worked lol

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

Re: just curious.....
Thursday, January 19, 2012 7:46 PM
When i had that front end, i had that same issue. =We need front plates here in Ca . I still wanted to run my filler plate though. t With the fog and blinker location, there really is no other place for a plate other then the oem spot

Thursday, January 19, 2012 9:52 PM
you could always get one of the hideaway licence plate holders they come in manual or electronicYour text to link here...

Modding my j since I found the org
Saturday, January 21, 2012 8:39 AM
Oh that's cool. Imagine you have that installed, you pass a cop, you get pulled over, and as he walks to the car you hit the switch. "Where is your front liscence plate?" "I don't know what you're talking about officer, its right there." lol

Saturday, January 21, 2012 9:23 AM
There is a hide a plate where u can put ur plate on that and hit a switch when ever u want it to show or theres manual verisons to. this way hiden till needed n filler shows other wise.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search