Update - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Update
Tuesday, June 05, 2012 5:15 PM
What do u guys think of this look?

Re: Update
Tuesday, June 05, 2012 5:20 PM
dislike

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 5:21 PM
They are not cavalier headlights..... It actually does not do it justice because the tape covers the shape

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 5:45 PM
Here's a better pic.

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 6:01 PM
Not feeling it.

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 6:34 PM
Have you thought about evil eyeing the hood instead
Tuesday, June 05, 2012 6:54 PM
Yes and no I just want to do something different. I'm really liking these lights! It looks mean. It may be hard to see past the current pics.

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 7:06 PM
If done properly, it could look bad ass. What are the headlights from?

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 7:15 PM
2004 avalanche running lights.... The corner light and headlight have the same light socket as our cars also

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 9:20 PM
Wow man this was not expected! I definitely love what your doing with the front bumper! Adding the openings for airflow and aesthetics is definitely a plus! New headlights are going to look great aswell! Nice work man and way to keep the creativity going brother

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 9:31 PM
50/50 on lights, yes on bumper.

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 9:42 PM
Damn, that car doesn't get a whole lot of ride time.

- Your not-so-local, untrained, uncertified, backyard mechanic. But my @!#$ runs
Wednesday, June 06, 2012 11:37 AM
SeamlessZ24 wrote:Here's a better pic.

http://anongallery.org/img/9/1/neat-spiderman.gif

I like it

Wednesday, June 06, 2012 6:40 PM
Thanks guys....Mathis headlight is what I've been looking for, for years. I've always wanted something different that has not been done anywhere. My goal is basically so people guess what kind of car it is. The headlights is probably the only thing that gives it away.

Wednesday, June 06, 2012 6:58 PM
Kinda boxy for a clean car. 3rd gen Eclipse headlights might look good.

Wednesday, June 06, 2012 7:37 PM
my bad, I meant the 2nd gen.

Saturday, July 21, 2012 1:28 AM
I Like the evil eye look.

2 YEARS RUNNIN

The Cav Kid - 630 JBO
Saturday, July 21, 2012 6:14 AM
SeamlessZ24 wrote:Thanks guys....Mathis headlight is what I've been looking for, for years. I've always wanted something different that has not been done anywhere. My goal is basically so people guess what kind of car it is. The headlights is probably the only thing that gives it away.

A guy at an alignment shop looked at my car and said, "I don't even know what the hell that is".. Evil eyed 02 fire front with rk streetfire bumper. I don't think it will take much for you to achieve a look that people will wonder about.

Saturday, July 21, 2012 6:46 AM
I like the look it does look agressive compared to your typical cavy front end the bumper as well looks better and serves its purpose for air flow...
Saturday, July 21, 2012 10:44 AM
Mrs Jazer wrote:
SeamlessZ24 wrote:Thanks guys....Mathis headlight is what I've been looking for, for years. I've always wanted something different that has not been done anywhere. My goal is basically so people guess what kind of car it is. The headlights is probably the only thing that gives it away.

A guy at an alignment shop looked at my car and said, "I don't even know what the hell that is".. Evil eyed 02 fire front with rk streetfire bumper. I don't think it will take much for you to achieve a look that people will wonder about.

Agreed. I get that ALL the time. Its a good feeling though.

As for the headlights I must admit the more I see it the more I like it. Do it!
Sunday, July 22, 2012 7:41 AM
I like it

2004 Cavalier Sedan

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search