Gonna buy a z24 in june - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Gonna buy a z24 in june
Thursday, April 21, 2005 2:10 PM
I am another new guy around here, i live in niagara falls ontario and im almost 19.

I want to get my first car in late june, and I am planning on getting the 2001 z24. Ive been looking at autotrader for prices, and well one thing scares me, I can't really find any z24s with standard transmission, I am hoping by June I will be able to find one lol, but if I don't well should I just get one with automatic transmission or maybe wait a while until I can find one? I find driving with standard a lot more fun, putting your other foot to use :p

I plan on sticking around here for a long while, since ill be modding my car within the first few months with a body kit, exhaust, some interior work, and ill probably end up upgrading the intake, depending on the condition of the car when I get it. And late next winter I will look into a supercharger, since I want to get confortable with my car first. A lot of people tell me performance b4 looks, I keep telling them its my first car id like to have it for a while before I add any major performance mods. I dunno whos right but I got a feeling I am.

I have seen quite a few heavy modded (not just exhaust lol) j-bodys in the falls ever since the snow went away. I see too many ricers, sure they look great, but they dont have any performance mods besides the loud and funny sounding exhaust.

Re: Gonna buy a z24 in june
Thursday, April 21, 2005 2:33 PM
autotrader does have a fuction whree you can click so you can norrow down your search. if you want a 5 speed z24 color blue, you can do that

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search