Definition of Rice - Page 3 - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Definition of Rice
Tuesday, August 19, 2008 1:34 AM
I actually raced a ricer, though he was mexican...i was on the freeway and he passes me with his coffee can muffler screaming, not in a good way....btw 98 honda civic - gay graphics, stickers across the body, different colored hood (im guessing to look carbon-fiber?) and ya....he follows me off the freeway and tells me (and i quote)..."..That was my first time racing a Saturn.." i tell him, "..its a Pontiac.." he revs his rice-mobile, and when the light is green, he dumps it at least at 6 grand, so his tires were spinning, i dump it at 3 grand....long story short, i shut down in second...he attempts the ricer fly by when im going 45, i see him coming, drop it in 2nd and pull him at the top of third....he rolls up his windows and flips a bi**h....i love ricers.

2003 Pontiac Sunfire
2.2L 190HP
Pacesetter Headers
Modified Intake
Full Exhaust
9.9 @ 70.19MPH 1/8MI.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 9:40 AM
Ricky Chavez wrote:I actually raced a ricer, though he was mexican...i was on the freeway and he passes me with his coffee can muffler screaming, not in a good way....btw 98 honda civic - gay graphics, stickers across the body, different colored hood (im guessing to look carbon-fiber?) and ya....he follows me off the freeway and tells me (and i quote)..."..That was my first time racing a Saturn.." i tell him, "..its a Pontiac.." he revs his rice-mobile, and when the light is green, he dumps it at least at 6 grand, so his tires were spinning, i dump it at 3 grand....long story short, i shut down in second...he attempts the ricer fly by when im going 45, i see him coming, drop it in 2nd and pull him at the top of third....he rolls up his windows and flips a bi**h....i love ricers.

pot....kettle.....

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 9:49 AM
Ricky Chavez wrote:I actually raced a ricer, though he was mexican...i was on the freeway and he passes me with his coffee can muffler screaming, not in a good way....btw 98 honda civic - gay graphics, stickers across the body, different colored hood (im guessing to look carbon-fiber?) and ya....he follows me off the freeway and tells me (and i quote)..."..That was my first time racing a Saturn.." i tell him, "..its a Pontiac.." he revs his rice-mobile, and when the light is green, he dumps it at least at 6 grand, so his tires were spinning, i dump it at 3 grand....long story short, i shut down in second...he attempts the ricer fly by when im going 45, i see him coming, drop it in 2nd and pull him at the top of third....he rolls up his windows and flips a bi**h....i love ricers.

not only did you double post, but you also tried to "make fun" of someone while YOU WERE DOING THE SAME THING HE DID

god kids these days are clueless idiots

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 1:18 PM
what do you mean i was doing to the same thing he was?

2003 Pontiac Sunfire
2.2L 190HP
Pacesetter Headers
Modified Intake
Full Exhaust
9.9 @ 70.19MPH 1/8MI.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008 1:29 PM
street racing

Wednesday, August 20, 2008 4:57 PM
i wasnt making fun of him street racing...i was making fun that he was a ricer...you would know that if you knew what thread you were replying to

2003 Pontiac Sunfire
2.2L 190HP
Pacesetter Headers
Modified Intake
Full Exhaust
9.9 @ 70.19MPH 1/8MI.
Thursday, August 21, 2008 3:06 AM
we do know that and i do know what i am replying to. im telling you, your just as stupid and a ricer as him. wrap it around a pole next time

Thursday, August 21, 2008 7:42 AM
Ricky Chavez wrote:he attempts the ricer fly by when im going 45, i see him coming, drop it in 2nd and pull him at the top of third....he rolls up his windows and flips a bi**h....i love ricers.

I pray the next time you decide to street race, you pull second gear all the way until you hit a street pole and total your car. I hope you get a large pole stuck through your body and you are paralyzed from the neck down and you slowly bleed to death (preferably 1-2 hours) before help arrives. I don't know what is worse, drunk drivers or douchebags like you. You drive on the street not race, if you want to race go to the track you pathetic little loser.

Stupid @!#$ like you are what give anyone with an aftermarket exhaust on their car a bad name and are the ones "street racing" and killing innocent people just driving to the store with their 2 kids. I hope that you only kill yourself and noone else... unless you plow into your parents car, that would make my day.

Thursday, August 21, 2008 8:29 AM
Ricky Chavez wrote:i wasnt making fun of him street racing...i was making fun that he was a ricer...you would know that if you knew what thread you were replying to

I'm quite aware of what thread I'm posting in. YOU would know that if you read the whole thread and seen my multiple posts in it.

Also, I can only pray you wrap that POS you call a car around a pole next time you race on the streets. FGGT

diaf kthxbye

edit - see sig, take notes

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, August 21, 2008 8:33 AM

Friday, August 22, 2008 4:24 PM
wow. so much hate. you guys must really enjoy this huh? and no, i wont wrap my car around a pole cuz i dont street race all the time...and just because you dont have a fast enough car to street race doesnt mean you have to bag on people that do. and ya, i do go to the tracks, my sunfire runs a 9.9....and my camaro in the 1/4 runs high 11's...so please, dont tell me i have a @!#$ty car....also my second gear onlu goes to 60, and ya, we were on a straight away...so no losing control there and also a store was no where in sight...

2003 Pontiac Sunfire
2.2L 190HP
Pacesetter Headers
Modified Intake
Full Exhaust
9.9 @ 70.19MPH 1/8MI.
Friday, August 22, 2008 6:52 PM
Ricky Chavez wrote: wow. so much hate. you guys must really enjoy this huh?

Yes, everyone here loves ignorant piss ants.

Ricky Chavez wrote:i wont wrap my car around a pole cuz i dont street race all the time...

I wont wreck, I only drink and drive sometimes... please refer to the "ignorant" remark above please.

Ricky Chavez wrote: just because you dont have a fast enough car to street race doesnt mean you have to bag on people that do.
No one cares how fast your car is, what we said was we hoped you kill yourself in a car crash. Again, please refer to the "ignorant piss ant" remark because you can't read.

Ricky Chavez wrote: i do go to the tracks, my sunfire runs a 9.9....and my camaro in the 1/4 runs high 11's...so please, dont tell me i have a @!#$ty car....
You don't have A @!#$ty car, you have 2 @!#$ty cars. Better?

Ricky Chavez wrote:also my second gear onlu goes to 60, and ya, we were on a straight away...so no losing control there and also a store was no where in sight...
But you said you pulled him at the top of 3rd, so you went from 2nd to 3rd and all of third gear. So about 85 to 90mph on a public road street racing. You know that ignorant remark above? ya, just insert than here ________.

Friday, August 22, 2008 7:04 PM
i hope a cop catches you street racing and impounds your car/suspends your lisence. that way you'll learn how bad it is and to keep it on the track.

sure i speed. just about everyone does from time to time.

but i dont street race and put lives in jeopardy.

a civic comes up and wants to race you... seriously, who cares? just drive away and ignore it. my cavalier was turbocharged and a had an enormous front mount, imagine how much attention that received from the ricers. still i looked the other way and kept it off the streets. wise up kid.

Eat my shift
Friday, August 22, 2008 7:06 PM
All i can say is WOW. Everyone that posted above me is correct. This douche bag need to drive off a cliff. AND NOT SURVIVE!!! It stupid *&^k's like you that make everyone look bad. Please die a very slow and painful death when you wreck your car. Atleast then you will have time to think of how stupid you are..

Friday, August 22, 2008 7:11 PM
Its people like you that gives anyone who tunes or mods a car a bad rep. Its dangerous stupid and irresponsible. It doesn't matter how much crap you "think" you have on your car or how fast you "think" you are and by looking at your profile you havent done a single brake or suspension upgrade there is a reason our cars are limited to 108 it because there brakes and suspension suck. What if someone was to pull out in front of you there is no way you would have been able to stop try to swerve to avoid them and youll lose control and kill yourself which for us would be a good thing. So do everyone a favor and take your car to 108 and slam straight into a wall.

Every time you buy an import an American goes hungry.
http://www.azjbo.org/forum/profile.php?mode=joinup&ruid=703
Friday, August 22, 2008 7:32 PM
As much as this is a gang bang that's turning ugly and overdone, by god you're the definition of rice my friend. Just because you don't think your car is tacky, your driving style definitley is, and you seem fully capable of pulling the ricer flyby.

Thanks for giving younger drivers a bad reputation. I consider myself a good, safer driver (like most people) but I need my license for my job, so I don't f@ck around.

Keep your undersized penis and overly inflated ego to yourself.

Nope.
Friday, August 22, 2008 7:42 PM
so because he street races, all you little girls get ur tampons lit on fire and it becomes a rip fest? this is an online car forum and you bash street racing, which 99% of people with cars do? are you all @!#$ retarded? and besides, are your cars even fast enuf to hit a tree and kill you in second??? I've driven a 'cavi before, and i know how incredibaly slow they actaully are.... so i seriously doubt that on a normal public street there is enuf room to get going fast enuf to kill yourself....

all of you on this forum fit most peeoples definitions of a ricer.... its really a shame that your cars are domestics too.... because running ur @!#$ mouths like this and then tucking your dicks and running is something left for the honda guys... and well your girlfriends....

here is how a forum should take to street racing....

enjoy your lives and your slow piece of @!#$ imports
http://ls1tech.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36
Friday, August 22, 2008 8:02 PM
Oh my bad Mr. Cooler than anyone ever because he can street race. I bow to you and your all powerfull douche-baggyness. This is a online car forum, you are right. Good job, you make people proud with your insane skills at pointing out the obvious. 99% of people do not street race, I assume you are just pulling random number out of your ass, just like you did with your post.

Not anyone here is "tucking their dicks". Are you looking for dick? You seem to be pretty interested in the members who are tucking dick. I think you are on the wrong forums for that, they have dating sites you can join sir.

Friday, August 22, 2008 8:13 PM
street racing = retarded. i think i was like 16 or 17 last time i did that, and then when my best friend wrecked
his bike because someone pulled out in front opf him and the BEEMER he was racing,AND KILLED HIMSELF 5 years ago, i realized its beyond retarded. It should automatically kill you....that should be like a law, street race and die.. BTW JORDAN LUCK ( name kinda sounds GHEY). if you are gonna join just to back up your friend, LOSER!!!!! If i had a nickle for every street racing or rev limiter or speed governer question asked here, i would be so so so rich....why dont people read the rules of the forum. PRETTY SURE IT SAYS STREET RACING IS NOT CONDONED. But whatever man....Go ride shotgun with ricky chavez, and die a slow painful death along side him...

Friday, August 22, 2008 8:16 PM
99% of all people street race?

hey did you know that 95% of all statistics are made up on the spot 50% of the time.

Eat my shift
Friday, August 22, 2008 8:31 PM
AJ B wrote:Its wierd hw we all agree about the ricer situation but you drive your guys car to Edmonton Alberta and see how much you guys get called rice, I didnt do much to my car but they all say that here that anything you do to a sunflower or cav is ricing it up

Problem there: It's Edmonton. Unless you're a retarded hick with a lifted up truck, you're a ricer. The farther north of Edmonton you go, the worse it gets. Then you hit about Peace River and it's all typical redneckery. Cars strewn about lawns, old furniture left outside, and all the rest.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Friday, August 22, 2008 9:16 PM
Chavez.. you Fail.. wait no EPIC FAIL!!

go post your retarted ass story on a honda forum.. i bet they will thank you for it..

Friday, August 22, 2008 10:13 PM

"Hey ma, at least I beat the Honda!"

Saturday, August 23, 2008 1:28 AM
^^^^ LOL nice one beat it straight to the junker. And street racing is just stupid i dont care how cool you think you are hey everyone look at me i street race lets see you talking when you get caught ( and thats if your lucky pray you dont kill someone or yourself) and your license is takin away and your insurence drops you there is no way any other company will take you if you got a street racing charge on your record. Now how you gonna get to work to pay your bills if you still got a job that is but hey no biggie at least you were cool right and called everyone a pussy who didnt street race. Now whos the pussy mr. riding the bus all over town.

Every time you buy an import an American goes hungry.
http://www.azjbo.org/forum/profile.php?mode=joinup&ruid=703
Saturday, August 23, 2008 11:10 AM
all you guys are seriously dumb! this is a car forum yes....why do you guys do all this rice stuff to your car? just to race it on the track?? beacuase half of you guys probably are brainwashed by your mommys who tell you street racing will kill you....and im not going to die...because ya, ill admit, my sunfire isnt fast enough to wrap around poles...this forum is honestly most stupidest forum ive ever been on....i know if i go on the ls1 tech forum they will tell me, nice job man...but you guys love the long dick of the law just crammed in your ass so much that you follow the law so good....but what ever,,,,if you dont street race you shouldnt be on a forum....i mean come one, you ask how to make your car fast for what? the track? but have fun with your cavi's....because either way, ill kick any of your asses on the track any day, any time.

2003 Pontiac Sunfire
2.2L 190HP
Pacesetter Headers
Modified Intake
Full Exhaust
9.9 @ 70.19MPH 1/8MI.
Saturday, August 23, 2008 12:45 PM
Ricky Chavez wrote:all you guys are seriously dumb! this is a car forum yes....why do you guys do all this rice stuff to your car? just to race it on the track?? beacuase half of you guys probably are brainwashed by your mommys who tell you street racing will kill you....and im not going to die...because ya, ill admit, my sunfire isnt fast enough to wrap around poles...this forum is honestly most stupidest forum ive ever been on....i know if i go on the ls1 tech forum they will tell me, nice job man...but you guys love the long dick of the law just crammed in your ass so much that you follow the law so good....but what ever,,,,if you dont street race you shouldnt be on a forum....i mean come one, you ask how to make your car fast for what? the track? but have fun with your cavi's....because either way, ill kick any of your asses on the track any day, any time.

you might as well just pack your bags and move off the forum after that whole statement. You are a tool.....

ive been on this site for 6 years now.... im here because im a j-enthusiast and made a lot of good friends on here. We don't street race because its effin stupid. I'm sick of you little punks who think street racing is uber cool and makes you billy badass. And please..... coming on here saying you'll take any of us at the track anytime..... go die in a fire. Lets ask brandon fetter if he'll race you at the track... hes got a few mods done

one last thing...... your sig says it all..... 190hp out of an exhaust system and intake.... your barely going to push 140 to the wheels out of that. And its header... not headers you stupid pathetic moron. And who is the ricer here?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search