Definition of Rice - Page 4 - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Definition of Rice
Saturday, August 23, 2008 12:46 PM
All you seem to talk about is big dicks and craming things into ass's. I'm in no way talking down at you if you are gay. Hey man, thats your choice! But calm down with your cock and anal talk, maybe your "friends" on the other forum like talking about anal and cock, but around here... not so much.

If you want to talk about how you can outrun a lawn mower, or how the street sweeper almost pulled you through 2nd gear why don't you go to that other forum you think so highly of? Why come here and tall us how much better the other site is, then stay here and talk crap? If you love the other site, then jump your ass over there and show off your mad street racing skills.... because we don't care.

Anyway Mr. Pricky Chavez see the Log Out button on the forum, use it and don't come back. We don't want your ignorant piss ant douchebaggyness here. Please kill yourself and have a nice day.

Saturday, August 23, 2008 12:52 PM
ya ask him if he wants to run...and i was running 148hp stock...so ya ask him....i got a few more mods done as well

2003 Pontiac Sunfire
2.2L 190HP
Pacesetter Headers
Modified Intake
Full Exhaust
9.9 @ 70.19MPH 1/8MI.
Saturday, August 23, 2008 12:55 PM
and eco fag....stop swinging from the balls of your other friends....you guys act as if your so cool that you can gang up on someone ia internet....this site is pathetic.

2003 Pontiac Sunfire
2.2L 190HP
Pacesetter Headers
Modified Intake
Full Exhaust
9.9 @ 70.19MPH 1/8MI.
Saturday, August 23, 2008 12:57 PM

You are so bad ass, I wish I could be like you The only thing around here that is pathetic is all of your posts.

Saturday, August 23, 2008 12:57 PM
whatever man

2003 Pontiac Sunfire
2.2L 190HP
Pacesetter Headers
Modified Intake
Full Exhaust
9.9 @ 70.19MPH 1/8MI.
Saturday, August 23, 2008 1:09 PM
lets see.... Brandon Fetter

Engine:

* JE Pistons 9:1 comp.
* Eagle Rods
* Clevite77 Main & Rod Bearings
* ARP Headstuds
* ARP Mainstuds
* 2.3 Oil Pump
* Miller Performance Oil pan
* Fully Ported & Polished Head
* Car Customs Competition Intake & Exhaust Valves 1mm Oversize
* HO Valves
* 2.4 Retainers
* Bronze Guides
* Miller Performance Cams
* 2.3 Intake Mani.
* 60mm TB
* Venom Fuel Rail
* B&M Fuel Pressure Gauge in the rail
* Aeromotive FPR
* Ford Red Tops
* Custom Fetter Turbo Header 1 5/8" Primaries
* Garrett T360-1 Turbo
* 44mm Tail Wastegate
* 1.75" Dump for Wastegate
* 3" Full exhaust from Turbo Back
* Magnaflow Muffler w/Cobalt SS tip
* 2.5" Charge Pipes(hot side) : 2.75" Alum. (cold side)
* Spearco Intercooler core size 24x10x3"
* Innovative Turbo Silicone Hoses & T-Bolt Clamps
* Tial 50mm BOV
* Carcustoms Upper & Lower Enigine Mounts
* Carcustoms Trans. Mounts
* Spec Stage 3 Clutch
* Spec Alum. Flywheel

oh...... and he ran a 11.9 @122mph on 19psi in the 1/4 mile

as i said...... go die in a fire

Saturday, August 23, 2008 1:12 PM
148HP stock??? obviously you must be retarded.... Man, once I get out of the police academy, gonna get every cop after you and your street racing chums.... And yes, please, never come back. None of us have time for this. No matter what you say, you lose, so just give up.

"You can only feed them semen for so long before their legs fall off."

Saturday, August 23, 2008 2:00 PM
so should i get my LS1 on him then?

2003 Pontiac Sunfire
2.2L 190HP
Pacesetter Headers
Modified Intake
Full Exhaust
9.9 @ 70.19MPH 1/8MI.
Saturday, August 23, 2008 2:12 PM
Ricky Chavez wrote:so should i get my LS1 on him then?

Saturday, August 23, 2008 3:03 PM
Were are the biggest tool of all time if you have been on this forum for any amount of time you would know only 1 of 2 things happen to tools they either admit there own stupidity and apologize or they cry home to mommy and never come back. You seem like the kind of guy who will run away never come back and go to some honda forum and brag about you mad fast and the furious skills which is what those forums were made for.

Every time you buy an import an American goes hungry.
http://www.azjbo.org/forum/profile.php?mode=joinup&ruid=703
Saturday, August 23, 2008 3:06 PM
I see your myspace mood is currently depressed... with hair and sunglasses like that, how could you not be happy?

You know your car is fast when you post the 1/8th mile time.

And what about your LS1, how many cars does the 19 year old hero have?

Nope.

Saturday, August 23, 2008 3:11 PM
jordan luck wrote:.... so i seriously doubt that on a normal public street there is enuf room to get going fast enuf to kill yourself....

It never ceases to amaze me how stubborn and illogical people can be...my friend in high school was going 40 in a 45 and was killed instantly along with his little sister he was taking to school because a kid ripped around a corner and t-boned him. Guess what, the kid was driving a sunfire of all cars.

You don't have to necessarily go fast to kill yourself or someone else...if you roll your car off a 1000 ft cliff at 5 mph, I'll betcha you'll die. Something similar happened to my cousin going up the I-17...he was forced to swerve to avoid two kids racing toward him and he lost control in his truck and went off the side of a 1500 ft cliff. It was determined he was only doing about 45 (in a 55) when he went off the edge. They never could identify the body it was so bad.

I really don't care if you kill yourself street racing, honestly that's all on you if you do. It's the fact that other people out there don't know how/aren't able to react to someone traveling at excessive speeds, and they are usually killed too.
Saturday, August 23, 2008 4:28 PM
Seagull wrote:I see your myspace mood is currently depressed... with hair and sunglasses like that, how could you not be happy?

Saturday, August 23, 2008 9:45 PM
man i just thought id chime in and say this is one of the funniest threads ive read so far on the site
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Sunday, August 24, 2008 6:16 PM
Seagull wrote:I see your myspace mood is currently depressed... with hair and sunglasses like that, how could you not be happy?

hahaahh seagull you're the man

Eat my shift
Monday, August 25, 2008 3:04 AM
Ricky Chavez wrote:wow. so much hate. you guys must really enjoy this huh? and no, i wont wrap my car around a pole cuz i dont street race all the time...and just because you dont have a fast enough car to street race doesnt mean you have to bag on people that do. and ya, i do go to the tracks, my sunfire runs a 9.9....and my camaro in the 1/4 runs high 11's...so please, dont tell me i have a @!#$ty car....also my second gear onlu goes to 60, and ya, we were on a straight away...so no losing control there and also a store was no where in sight...

my lexus > any of your cars

/thread

Monday, August 25, 2008 5:25 AM
Ricky Chavez wrote:wow. so much hate. you guys must really enjoy this huh? and no, i wont wrap my car around a pole cuz i dont street race all the time...and just because you dont have a fast enough car to street race doesnt mean you have to bag on people that do. and ya, i do go to the tracks, my sunfire runs a 9.9....and my camaro in the 1/4 runs high 11's...so please, dont tell me i have a @!#$ty car....also my second gear onlu goes to 60, and ya, we were on a straight away...so no losing control there and also a store was no where in sight...

sorry, you dont run 9's in a stock sunfire. and those 3 mods still = stock.

Engine:

Pacesetter Headers
Modified Intake
Glasspack Exhaust

jordan luck wrote:so because he street races, all you little girls get ur tampons lit on fire and it becomes a rip fest? this is an online car forum and you bash street racing, which 99% of people with cars do? are you all @!#$ retarded? and besides, are your cars even fast enuf to hit a tree and kill you in second??? I've driven a 'cavi before, and i know how incredibaly slow they actaully are.... so i seriously doubt that on a normal public street there is enuf room to get going fast enuf to kill yourself....

all of you on this forum fit most peeoples definitions of a ricer.... its really a shame that your cars are domestics too.... because running ur @!#$ mouths like this and then tucking your dicks and running is something left for the honda guys... and well your girlfriends....

here is how a forum should take to street racing....

enjoy your lives and your slow piece of @!#$ imports
http://ls1tech.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36

bwahahahahahaha, well, at least you posted in the right forum newb

Monday, August 25, 2008 5:27 AM
EcoCav (DesertTuners) wrote:

did you get stuck in a wind tunnell? dude bro fanboi

Monday, August 25, 2008 7:21 AM
a delicious food. keep racing at the track as I do at sir. and really my opnion of rice is any person putting down another persons ride becuase its not what they think looks or functions best on it.

Monday, August 25, 2008 11:35 AM
well i go the time slip for my 9.9...

but anyways

take a look at a real forum

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=974895

2003 Pontiac Sunfire
2.2L 190HP
Pacesetter Headers
Modified Intake
Full Exhaust
9.9 @ 70.19MPH 1/8MI.
Monday, August 25, 2008 11:37 AM
lets all grow up. if you have a rice car who cares. its your car do what you want. and to the internet fighting thing. no real need for it every one has there opinion now matter how rude or mean it is you have to be ready for it. i have posted a few threads and had some rude/ mean responses, i don't care lol.

Monday, August 25, 2008 1:17 PM
Ricky Chavez wrote:well i go the time slip for my 9.9...

but anyways

take a look at a real forum

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=974895

whats funnier is you actually made an effort to make a thread on an ls1 forum to bash us. doesnt matter to me because id still rather roll around in a lex on 22s than have a fast ls1

oh btw go head and get your "ls1" because its your buddies not yours. you should get your lies straight before you go posting all over

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, August 25, 2008 1:21 PM

Monday, August 25, 2008 2:04 PM
he went on my name and posted that thread...

anyways ya i am gonna bash this gay ass site....

and what are you doing on this site if you got a lexus? (not trying to start @!#$...just wanna know)

2003 Pontiac Sunfire
2.2L 190HP
Pacesetter Headers
Modified Intake
Full Exhaust
9.9 @ 70.19MPH 1/8MI.
Monday, August 25, 2008 2:20 PM
DJ Beefy wrote:a delicious food. keep racing at the track as I do at sir. and really my opnion of rice is any person putting down another persons ride becuase its not what they think looks or functions best on it.

^^100%agree. by the way, whast up beef? havent heard from you in a while

TRANS(AM wrote: kind of ironic story... after reading all that bull@!#$, i went out to the store yesterday, and while driving down the street i come up on this black cavalier with smoked tails, all slammed out and @!#$... thing sounded absolutely @!#$ ridiculous, get next to him and he has a desert tuners sticker on his side window, and i'm 99% positive it was that "m2" guy, lmao.

look i made it on an ls1 forum!! woohoo!!! lol. i feel famous now

Eat my shift
Monday, August 25, 2008 2:23 PM
Yeah mike so how bout you get your "slammed out" "smoked tails" cav outta here....lol j/k man....anyway

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search