Definition of Rice - Page 5 - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Definition of Rice
Monday, August 25, 2008 2:32 PM
lol hey whatev its cool, everyone has their own opinion on different cars.

but i gotta admit... hes right that my exhaust doesnt sound that great it looks bad ass... but i deff need a cat/resonator for it to sound better.

Eat my shift

Monday, August 25, 2008 2:38 PM
then do it mike....make it sound NON RICEY!!!!! lol once again...im joking man

Monday, August 25, 2008 2:52 PM
What i wanna know is how he justifies pushing 190HP with nothing done to his car besides exhaust and halogen headlamps??!? Unless they're HID's, then that's like 30 HP a piece! ; )

"You can only feed them semen for so long before their legs fall off."

Monday, August 25, 2008 4:42 PM
hey m2. got a second cav now its a 98 2200 3 speed. still have the 05 tho fo sho. ecotec ftw.

Monday, August 25, 2008 6:18 PM
cool man, do any more go fast/sho mods since the OLDDDD forum? lol

Eat my shift
Monday, August 25, 2008 9:03 PM
Mike your car sounds effing amazing.. don't listen to those F-body guy's..

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 5:39 PM
I think this kid got his hairstyle from TEEN WOLF!!!!

Courtest of a good friend,/size]

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 3:08 PM
I know this isn't the place to post this but this for that ricky chavez guy who like to street race... This was my buddy's truck and was struck by some street racers out in the country

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2575349
Wednesday, August 27, 2008 4:42 PM
oh that sucks for your buddys truck

2003 Pontiac Sunfire
2.2L
Pacesetter Headers
Modified Intake
Full Exhaust
9.9 @ 70.19MPH 1/8MI.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008 9:58 PM
hey ricky.
first,
you wanna know the reason why i don't street race?
its not because i have a slow car.
its because i have had 3 friends die from it.
all of them were so bad they could not identify the bodies because they were so mangled.
so no i don't hope you wrap your car around a pole.
it would be a waste of a life.
i only bash on street racing because it DOES kill. thats not what my MOMMY told me. I'm not scared of the POLICE.
so go ahead and street race if you want to, but when you wreck and your body is so fu*ked up your own mother cannot identify you, go right ahead, because you deserve it then. it is plain dumb. but i hope you chose not to street race.

you give young drivers (like myself) a bad rep.

second,
your car cannot make 190whp. take it to a dyno and prove it. it will not happen.

third,
Brandon Fetter...
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Turbo-Cavalier-on-19psi-4_135663.htm.
real car on a TRACK...
that was his old setup too right guys?

and if you are so mad at this forum then why don't you either apologize or leave and go bash us on your ls1 site which is funny cuz you have a sunfire.

shut up and respect some people on here.
they can be very mean. but also very helpful.
if you every want to do anything worth while to your sunfire this place is the only way you will ever get all the info you need to do so.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 10:36 PM
ok listen j-body.org guys....

ya racing is stupid and dumb. and i will agree it can and does kill people who dont deserve it...but just because you dont like it doesnt mean going to extreme to try and emberass somebody just because they dont agree with you....so ya you guys can keep bashing on me, my car, my future what ever...its not going to change the fact that i will continue to run against people both on and off the track...i do it because it is fun and i do it safely, ya it may be an oxy moron to you guys that street racing is not safe at all, but my car usually get beat after 65 cuz my 3rd gear is not the best and when he does pull me, ya i back off...

about going on LS1 tech...

those guys have stock cars that would piss on j-bodys and kill them by states...and when they hear a good racing story they dont try and make fun of them by going to their myspace and getting a picture of them and taking te time to make another picture to try and bash them....i mean if that makes your day, then more power to you

i guess all in all, ya im sorry for posting that thread...i had NO clue how against racing this forum was....i guess now i know and won post another one, unless its at the track...and no, i didnt dyno my car....my buddy (wo is pretty good with cars) told me im 145HPand with headers ill get 40HP more and with muffler, premium gas, and full synthetic oil ill get 5....so ya i now realize im pushing MAYBE 120-125 on a good day. but im getting 9.9's at the track

also ya i kinda didnt like this forum so i went searching and i found this really good one....eco tec forum....those guys know that questions get asked all over...they send you a message when you sign up that they dont condone racing, but if you want to post thread on it you can and will be asked what you got done to your car etc...

so sorry guys

2003 Pontiac Sunfire
2.2L
Pacesetter Headers
Modified Intake
Full Exhaust
9.9 @ 70.19MPH 1/8MI.

Thursday, August 28, 2008 3:02 AM
Ricky Chavez wrote:
about going on LS1 tech...

those guys have stock cars that would piss on j-bodys and kill them by states...

really? you think?

gee lets compare a 300+ hp lsx car vs a econo grocery getter and see who wins. kinda a no brainer there.

Thursday, August 28, 2008 10:50 AM
Ricky Chavez: apology + realization that street racing is dumb= you're ok im my book.

now back to main topic, rice. this happened yesturday on my way home from college so i thought you guys might get a kick outta it.

alright so i live about a half hour away from from my school and then entire time driving home there was this white bubble back civic with an autozone muffler and some race team sticker on his back window..... when i got off the highway he was trying to race me. doing the ricer fly by, then drop back, drive next to me, rev his engine, all that crap.

so when i finally got up the mountain not far from my house; me and him were at a stop light && he was next to me in the left lane revving away. so i looked over at him gave the "nod" and revved my engine up.

the light turns green.

his tires scream against the asphalt with all of his 106 hp.

i put on my signal and turned right to drive home.

he must have felt like such a tool. i had a good laugh about it, thought you guys might enjoy

Eat my shift
Thursday, August 28, 2008 11:00 AM
M2 your so terrible instigating a ricer to race.....i HAT.....lol thats is funny mike....were you but the lake? there are cops up there everytime i drive around in ur hood...

Thursday, August 28, 2008 11:03 AM
its the ghetto, what do you expect. they dont call it HOODyear for nothing

they put a new traffic light further up estrella parkway by the high school. long straight road with nothing around for miles. im sure this wont be the first ricer who feels like a dumbass up there lol

Eat my shift
Thursday, August 28, 2008 11:05 AM
how far does that road go...ive only been to the turn for Dan's old house

Thursday, August 28, 2008 11:11 AM
not sure exactly prolly around 4 miles

Eat my shift
Thursday, August 28, 2008 4:34 PM
So m2 you live in Goodyear i go down by there for spring break

Friday, August 29, 2008 9:02 AM
hey, im not one to judge, but everyone has a right to their opinion. i say if u wanna call someone elses car a rice bomb, go ahead. about a week ago, i saw a black hyundai sonata with lambo doors, a fart can, and 22's. i call it "ghetto rice" also saw a 92-96 buick lesabre, stock steel wheels, about 5 different colors, wing, and no muffler. i call it "domestic rice".

Did I mention I drive a 2000 Lumina now?-----wigm-tuners.org member
Saturday, August 30, 2008 6:11 PM
Lil Rios Z24 wrote:So m2 you live in Goodyear i go down by there for spring break

yesssirrr, if youre down hit me up on here. any jbo member is more than welcome to chill with me// my crew.

where do you go for spring break?

Eat my shift
Saturday, August 30, 2008 8:01 PM
Buckeye or sometimes Phoenix

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search