Hey guys I'm kinda new.. - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hey guys I'm kinda new..
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 2:40 PM
Hey guys! I was on here before as 90NineZ, but never posted, and now I've decided to become an active member, with a more suitable log-in name.
I'm from the Windsor Ontario, Canada area, and am also an active member on J-Body.com.

I currently own a '97 Sunfire GT, with a few mods. The visuals mods are what you see basically, but is now on black z24 wheels. As far as engine mods, It has a 5spd swapped getrag tranny, Stage2 centerforce clutch, and just an intake. The interior is all green/blue (blah yeah I know, bought it that way lol) and I've put in a flip up deck so far. Future mods are a system for the trunk, either lowering springs, or air ride, rims from 18-19's, and the halo headlights, for starters. I could go on for hours listing future potential mods.

Anyways, before I say too much, here's some pics...

C&C are always welcome.

Re: Hey guys I'm kinda new..
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 4:52 PM
i like it.

get some evil eyes asap.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 5:32 PM
looks like an alien from the front... give it that MEAN MARTIAN LOOK!!!!!!!!! haha
evil eyes or bust.

1999 2.4L w/ nitrous
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 6:26 PM
I actually like it

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 8:05 PM
thanks guys. It's different that's for sure. The colour is actually '98 Kawasaki green, true lime green, and white mixed. Touch ups are not fun lol.
As far as the evil eye hood goes, I was offered to trade for a black evil eye invader hood, but then it's black, and not the same colour as the car...Undecided what I want to do as of now.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 10:10 PM
get evil eyes in the color you have, just repaint the whole hood after it's done

Thursday, January 14, 2010 5:16 PM
love it especially the colour!

Thursday, January 14, 2010 6:45 PM
thanks! I've been looking on this site, and some of the cars here are just nuts!
Thursday, January 14, 2010 6:56 PM
I think a black hood on that car would look tits. Just do it and if you dont liek the color get it painted.

Friday, January 15, 2010 6:31 AM
yea you need evil eyes!!

DOPER.
Friday, January 15, 2010 2:46 PM
TheSundownFire (JBO Chat) wrote:I think a black hood on that car would look tits. Just do it and if you dont liek the color get it painted.

^^^^This!

I love that color.

Saturday, January 16, 2010 1:34 PM
Wow thanks guys.. Not too much love for the green on the j-body.com
I think Im going to get the evil eye hood..I have an idea for it..
Sunday, January 17, 2010 8:52 AM
good call sir

Sunday, January 17, 2010 1:15 PM
just read that your from windsor... im in hamilton... pm me and maybe we could meet up sometime

Sunday, January 17, 2010 3:11 PM
My Photoshop skills aren't much, but this looks cool IMHO

Sunday, January 17, 2010 5:38 PM
^win.

Sunday, January 17, 2010 7:37 PM
thanks "Chris" I was wondering what it would look like.
"Sleepercav" You're still four hours away, but I'd be more than happy to meet up somewhere someime, and I'll bring some other j-bodies along. Are you on any other forums in Ontario?
I'm also on JCO, and Explicit Contentz, they're from the London area.
Sunday, January 17, 2010 7:44 PM
im on JCO every now and again but i do prefer this site... ive been here for a while so i think ill stay plus alotta eople either know me or i know them and i dont really have a problem with anyone so its all good...

ya i didnt realize we were that far apart actually... but we could meet somewhere half way or something... ive got a couple people up here who wouldnt mind getting together for a meet... some j's and some not... but what the hell a cars a car right?

Monday, January 18, 2010 6:45 AM
yeah for sure. Maybe once the weather gets a little nicer, We can meet in London area? Some friends and I have been wanting to go to one of their Saturday night meets, because I was told they're huge.
We'll keep in touch for sure.
Monday, January 18, 2010 9:17 AM
Im down for a London Sat night meet!

Finally lol!

Sorry most of the south guys are lazy bastards!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 6:38 AM
^^ yeah right! You're the only guy that doesnt come to meets...and we go all over!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 7:57 AM
I almost painted mine that color. Ours would have looked about the same in the front since I had an invader front which is similar to yours. Get the evil eye hood, it'll improve the looks a whole lot.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 8:02 PM
I pick up my evil eye hood tomorrow!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010 12:13 AM

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 7:05 AM
^^Wow that looks good. Im just doing an OEM evil eye hood though
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search