How to Start a Club? - Page 2 - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: How to Start a Club?
Monday, May 17, 2010 12:36 PM
Ray Garcia wrote:now that fake z24s landed here yes its a fail! thanks for redirecting this fourm in the right way... and not just come out w wack comments like u car!
were all here to help! in our own way! do that or just go shine your car more than its is now beacuse its blingin!

DO U HAVE RIMS FROM A DODGE SRT4???? WOW!

LOL, I have fake Z24....

your such a dumbass

Monday, May 17, 2010 4:33 PM
wow this is incredible tons of fail here

www.driftnamiperformance.com
Monday, May 17, 2010 7:12 PM
seriously chill with all the smilies and the capital letters... all caps make it look like you are screaming...

to the OP. Street racing is lame... just don't ... and discussing street racing on these forums is against forum rules.

second of all, J-body only clubs died in like 2005 at the latest... the ones that are still around are GM Sport compact or GM Small Car or GM FWD clubs now. if you want something like that, open your doors to all GM front wheel drive cars...

if you really want to start a club, you need to amass like 5 or so friends with modded cars, and start a crew... then over the years you'll learn how to structure it in to a club...

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 10:16 PM
haha fake z24? how is that possible? because his is a drop top ? guess your gonna say my 1999 z24 drop top is fake too ?.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 2:28 AM
azncav wrote:haha fake z24? how is that possible? because his is a drop top ? guess your gonna say my 1999 z24 drop top is fake too ?.

its obviously fake because it has Neon wheels duh.

PS. Ray, sweet giant pic of your dirty ass motor

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, May 20, 2010 2:30 AM

---

Thursday, May 20, 2010 10:14 AM
Chuck (Chesterton) wrote:
azncav wrote:haha fake z24? how is that possible? because his is a drop top ? guess your gonna say my 1999 z24 drop top is fake too ?.

its obviously fake because it has Neon wheels duh.

PS. Ray, sweet giant pic of your dirty ass motor
damn you... i was gonna say that when he replied again...

Thursday, May 20, 2010 12:31 PM
my motor could be dirty! its 11 years old like ur little sister! dirty dirty.. and yea your drop top does have that FAKE interior... the base model interior!!! lol stop trying to make it seem OK when your car looks like trash when it comes to the interior. simple plain and for sure not the z24 style! JUst stop i have! why continue this stupid conversation.. when 80% of us ARE missing the REAL Z24 INTERIOR .

Ain't Nothing To it But To Do IT!!!
Thursday, May 20, 2010 5:45 PM
hrmmm... my car is 10 years old... and my motor is immaculate

ooh and my interior

Thursday, May 20, 2010 6:03 PM
Ray Garcia wrote:my motor could be dirty! its 11 years old like ur little sister! dirty dirty.. and yea your drop top does have that FAKE interior... the base model interior!!! lol stop trying to make it seem OK when your car looks like trash when it comes to the interior. simple plain and for sure not the z24 style! JUst stop i have! why continue this stupid conversation.. when 80% of us ARE missing the REAL Z24 INTERIOR .

Im sure you can tell the condition of the mans interior from that very small amount shown in his sig.

Dumbass.

Feel free to come to AG since youre premium. This argument could be way more fun.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 6:19 PM
100% of cavaliers have the same interior.

There was no Z24 interior at all.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 6:22 PM
the "Z24" interior is the red and black fabric used... this is all

Thursday, May 20, 2010 6:46 PM
Speedline02 (GME Chat!!) wrote:the "Z24" interior is the red and black fabric used... this is all

I've seen it in a base before.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 6:54 PM
its very rare in a base...

its very rare in general... i think i read its like in 12% of all cavaliers and its actually more prevalent in the toyota cavalier

Friday, May 21, 2010 6:23 AM
this, and that 'going to buy a gt' thread, should be closed and the op's should pay for us all to go see macgruber.
Just sayin'

Friday, May 21, 2010 7:42 AM

Friday, May 21, 2010 7:44 AM
Holy hell, this thread makes my head hurt. Spelling and grammar......you should use them.

and....

fggt profile wrote:wow who wants to make a list that big!!! i want it all a fully built z24 spanking Lamborghiniz and rarries.... hit the road like ZOOM!!

let me know how that works out for you.

Friday, May 21, 2010 1:11 PM
J03Y wrote:

Oh god, I LOVED Tommy Lee Jones in that movie!

And for you, Ray:

Thursday, May 27, 2010 1:22 AM
Reberrabbit wrote:
Ray Garcia wrote:now that fake z24s landed here yes its a fail! thanks for redirecting this fourm in the right way... and not just come out w wack comments like u car!
were all here to help! in our own way! do that or just go shine your car more than its is now beacuse its blingin!

DO U HAVE RIMS FROM A DODGE SRT4???? WOW!

LOL, I have fake Z24....

your such a dumbass

even more so .. since all 1999 verts were z24s lol

Thursday, May 27, 2010 2:33 AM
Stock seats suck.

Thursday, May 27, 2010 4:26 AM
yup! we all know that... i came from a 94 Cadillac DeVille... wow this is like laying on the floor...

Sunday, May 30, 2010 10:34 AM
Ray Garcia wrote:yup! we all know that... i came from a 94 Cadillac DeVille... wow this is like laying on the floor...

You are a douchebag get a life or go die in a fire.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 2:57 PM
my point was made.... go on tube8.com and knock ONE out little boy! i can bearly see u over the door! &.. is that the same color at the little school bus for esol students! lol! peace kiddo!

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 10:17 PM
Ray Garcia wrote:my point was made.... go on tube8.com and knock ONE out little boy! i can bearly see u over the door! &.. is that the same color at the little school bus for esol students! lol! peace kiddo!

Your such a little bitch.

Can you plz go die in a fire....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search