Newbie - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010 7:16 PM
Newbie here from springfield,mo. Recently bought an 2000 cavailer with a 2.4 and an automatic. Car is a four door has 166,000 miles, but has a new motor with 2,000 miles. My wifes dad is a GM tech and he built the motor. So far i have tinted the windows and put new rotors and pads, alpine cd player, a cheap cold air intake, and new power window motors in all four doors. Her dad put new tires, replaced the cheapo aftermarket hubcaps with what should have had on it, and paid GM $450 bucks for a new dash to replace the all so common crack by the windsheild. Wife doesnt like her car modded so only plans, unless i talk her into more is a shorty antenna, having the tranny serviced, painting the stock steelies black again since they look dull threw the hubcaps. I have found that i like jbodys but dont know if i can part with my current ride but i do have one question, do they make a 2.4 5speed in a four door, cause i cant find any!

2000 Cavi, tinted out maybe more to come

Re: Newbie
Wednesday, September 15, 2010 7:21 PM
Welcome!
And yes there are 2.4 5 speed in four doors.... just hard to find!!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 7:30 PM
welcome

Sig thanks to bxmobkrazey on gmscf.com
Thursday, September 16, 2010 10:29 AM
welcome post some pics!!! ps make sure they are huge people around here complain when they are small,

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search