attention people - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
attention people
Saturday, November 13, 2010 5:53 PM
for those of you who know this and found out the hard way.........................................you will agree

kicking the j's never work.................it only leaves a dent.............a big dent...........the size of your foot.............................that is all..........................

Re: attention people
Saturday, November 13, 2010 8:21 PM
Uhhhh? Congrats on your new dent?

Saturday, November 13, 2010 8:32 PM
cool..................................story.......................
bro.....................

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Monday, November 15, 2010 4:18 PM
i did that a while ago..............i think i was sleep when i did this because i had a dream about something like this...........(yes i do sometimes sleep at 5 or 6 depending on what i did the night before)

Monday, November 22, 2010 1:58 PM

Friday, December 03, 2010 8:21 PM
Hey, dont ya know dimples in your car make sthe gas mileage better!!! DUUURRRR!!!!!

So congrats on getting there, just a few hundred more of those, and your can be getting over 100 miles to a gallon

Saturday, December 11, 2010 2:28 PM
M3ch wrote:i did that a while ago..............i think i was sleep when i did this because i had a dream about something like this...........(yes i do sometimes sleep at 5 or 6 depending on what i did the night before)

Good thing you explained that last part. When I read about you kicking the car in your sleep my first concern was how could you sleep at 5 or 6, since, I knew when it happened already.
Sunday, December 12, 2010 6:15 PM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:Hey, dont ya know dimples in your car make sthe gas mileage better!!! DUUURRRR!!!!!

So congrats on getting there, just a few hundred more of those, and your can be getting over 100 miles to a gallon

i heard about that actually lol the "golf ball car"

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search