Cant upload a photo - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cant upload a photo
Saturday, December 18, 2010 7:43 AM
Hey im new here and im sure its something stupid on my end but i cant upload a pic. I go to upload a pic i hit browse and select the photo from my computer click submit and it takes about 10 minutes and says the upload failed. its a jpeg photo and the size is 3.58 MB

Re: Cant upload a photo
Saturday, December 18, 2010 7:20 PM
host them on photobucket copy the image code and then paste it here in the post box.

Sunday, December 19, 2010 4:20 PM
I now have it hosted on photobucket but which code do i want to use? i tryed a couple in the box and it wouldnt even try to upload it i think it has to be a file on your computer, im trying to post it to my profile not in a forum like this thanks

Sunday, December 19, 2010 4:26 PM
you want to copy the image code.

Sunday, December 19, 2010 5:46 PM
Tried all of the codes none of them worked. It wont even attempt to upload with code in the box. It is html code i think what you are talking about is how to post a picture to a forum not how to post it to my profile.

Sunday, December 19, 2010 6:02 PM
we dont use html on jbody. for photobucket its the very last link just copy and paste it.

Sunday, December 19, 2010 7:05 PM
Sorry guys i feel like an annoying idiot here but that code doesnt work i used it earlier to post a pic of my car on a post like this but i want to post it to my profile mabye thats not possible? im not sure

Monday, December 20, 2010 9:26 AM
Then just copy the direct link code and click the little tree picture in the post box and paste the URL.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search