GForce Performance chip - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
GForce Performance chip
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 1:00 AM
Has anyone heard of or tried the "GForce Performance Chip" that alledges to boost HP by as much as 60% as well as improves gas mileage?
If so, is it any good or is it a bunch of BS?

Re: GForce Performance chip
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 2:42 AM
Think about it, if that works then why are we all spending thousands of dollars on boost?

Its a scam.

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 3:09 AM
WHY!? OK - I hate to be an ass - but I am seeing this too much around here lately - OUR CARS (3rd Gens anyhow) DON'T USE CHIPS AT ALL!!!! Why has this become so popular again? Think about it, OBDII computers don't have EPROM which means NO CHIPS. You can flash them, you can tune them, you can boost... BUT NO CHIPS.

If you seriously think that $20 is going to buy you 20 HP, send me your money and I will send you a hair dryer that you can mount on your intake as a supercharger... either way, its a scam. Use your brains people, if it was that easy, don't ya think MORE people would do it?

----

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 10:46 AM
Sign me up for one :lol:

Buddy Club Ecotec Cavalier
* More to come *
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 11:09 AM
Placebo pills also cure cancer...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 11:20 AM
It amazes me that they can make these kinds of outrageous claims of huge boosts in WHP and mpg by selling a chip for OBDII computers that can't be chipped. I don't want to say "there ought to be a law", though. I hope you didn't already buy one...

First rule of car mods: If it sounds too good to be true, it isn't.
second rule of car mods: If you only go for cheap parts, you'll have a cheap looking, crappy car.

The choice is yours.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 2:47 PM
Cavaclysmic04 wrote:It amazes me that they can make these kinds of outrageous claims of huge boosts in WHP and mpg by selling a chip for OBDII computers that can't be chipped. I don't want to say "there ought to be a law", though. I hope you didn't already buy one...

the answer is in the qualifier "up to" which means "well, it can add 0 hp or 50 hp".

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search