New guy wantin to say hi - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New guy wantin to say hi
Wednesday, March 16, 2011 5:24 PM
I just bought a 03 Cavalier for $2000 in the summer. The only thing wrong with it is a dent on the passenger side by the headlight. I just ran into this forum yesterday, and now I guess its time for pics...

The only plans I really have are dropping it some (can't drop it too much, some of the roads here will kill it), and mabye switching to the 00=02 tail lights.

Re: New guy wantin to say hi
Wednesday, March 16, 2011 5:33 PM
Nice find. I would add removing dent to your plans as well. Lol. Nice to have a new member.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 5:41 PM
Lol, its on there.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:07 PM
That's a damn nice J for 2K! I paid that for my '96 bone stock in '08 with 90,000 miles.

Welcome to the site man! Hope you find it beneficial.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:09 PM
well you also have a dent on the drivers side as well. At the top above the wheel well. Your signature is also not working.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:17 PM
Sig looks like it's working fine, I'm sure he knows what dents he has also haha.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:30 PM
I got the sig working now,
freelancer1988- I choose not to even bother with that dent. I had that fixed when i bought the car, but i came out of work one day and found that dent back. I took it back to have it fixed one more time (since it was under warranty), then i came back out of work the next day, and it was back. So, I said screw it.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:37 PM
welcome

Sig thanks to bxmobkrazey on gmscf.com
Thursday, March 17, 2011 1:06 PM
Well it is a great car for that price. I don't want to sound rude or anything. You got a great deal.

Saturday, March 19, 2011 3:20 PM
Its all good.

Sunday, March 20, 2011 9:04 AM
looks like a good car for what you paid for it, i have a question since no one asked, is it auto or 5spd?

Sunday, March 20, 2011 3:31 PM
automatic, unfortunately

Sunday, March 20, 2011 3:58 PM
ahhhh, that sucks lol, oh well autos arent that bad, 5spds are just alot more fun to drive

Sunday, March 20, 2011 4:23 PM
Good buy, I'd give you 2500 for it right now lol

Sunday, March 20, 2011 5:03 PM
haha, i would've sold it to ya when i first bought it, because to tell you the truth, I hated it. But the more I looked into it and saw how it could look I started to like it more.

Monday, March 21, 2011 4:44 PM
Welcome to the org! Thats pretty nice for $2k... What you do to it is all matter of opinion, but I would ditch the fugly light bar for a '00-'02 trunk w/tails, black 18''s to match the interior and flow nice with the red and drop it (depending on where you live). Best of luck!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 11:43 PM
welcome in, another sedan ftw!

2010 Lonestar Bash 2nd place J-Body Street Class
Thursday, March 24, 2011 10:21 AM
Allen wrote:haha, i would've sold it to ya when i first bought it, because to tell you the truth, I hated it. But the more I looked into it and saw how it could look I started to like it more.

I was the same way when i first got mine man you will grow to like them.... even worse yet im a ford person but i have still grown to appreciate my j...mabye shouldnt have said that on this forum but let the rants begin haha

Thursday, March 24, 2011 7:35 PM
cavaliers are ugly! lol jk

Saturday, March 26, 2011 8:20 AM
welcome to the ORG!

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
-Saint Augustine
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search