Newby 2000 Sunfire Convertible - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Newby 2000 Sunfire Convertible
Saturday, April 16, 2011 5:34 PM
Just picked up a 2000 Sunfire GT Convertible to use as my daughter's first car. I have been surfing around this site, using the search feature, and see there is a lot of great information here. I have already ordered both window regulators and motors for both doors because windows stick half way up on both doors. Got the parts from rockauto.com and yes the regulators are suppose to fit the convertible. The AC in the car has no pressure but I have done a lot of AC on other cars and have guages, vacuum pumps, etc so I will be tackling that job shortly. The car has 101,000 miles on it and runs great. Trans shifts great. Engine is nice and quiet. This is the first GM car I have ever owned.

2000 Sunfire GT Convertible (daughters car, totaled Jan 2014 RIP)

Re: Newby 2000 Sunfire Convertible
Saturday, April 16, 2011 8:23 PM
Welcome! Man... I would love to have a 2000 Sunfire GT Convertible someday. What color is it? Do you have any pictures of it?

*EDIT* I just looked at your profile and saw it's black. Props on actually filling out your profile .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, April 16, 2011 8:25 PM

Sunday, April 17, 2011 7:52 AM
Welcome! Nice purchase. It's nice to see a newbie who knows how to look around

I'll eventually take the time to put something here. I swear.
Monday, April 18, 2011 5:56 PM
Its black with grey interior and an automatic trans. Interior is in very nice shape. Car is all original and not modified. I don't plan on any mods just a lot of maintenance to get everything working like it should.

2000 Sunfire GT Convertible (daughters car, totaled Jan 2014 RIP)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search