new here pics of my j - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
new here pics of my j
Saturday, May 14, 2011 10:17 AM

some asked me for pics of my car well here they are not the best but i like the car alot and i have some perfromance plans for her

Re: new here pics of my j
Sunday, May 15, 2011 2:05 PM
Welcome to the JBO Eddy! It looks like you have a good start going. Your Cav looks clean and simple. What do you have done to it so far? What are you future plans for it?

Sunday, May 15, 2011 2:29 PM
i like that color alot. few colors i think i would actually use CF with. and im anti CF these days lol

Monday, May 16, 2011 9:54 AM
as of this moment all i have done to it is a short ram 8k hids my custom fogs lol minor stereo system and a fart can wen i bought the j it had no muffler and had a a fart can layin around nd clamped it on i wanna do pacesetter header megan catback and a cai soon
Monday, May 16, 2011 9:48 PM
looks like a start, my advice is do the vibrant catback, its a lot better quality and i think it sounds awesome
might be hard to come buy but its all stainless as well

Monday, May 16, 2011 10:14 PM
i think i have heard the vibrant in person sounds reallllyyy good lol would you happen to know how big of a dent it will put in my wallet though? because the way things are at my job me and alot of other people are getting laid off the 26th and need to know to start saving up
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search