How my 1996 2.2L OHV Cavalier cheated the speed governor - Page 2 - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: How my 1996 2.2L OHV Cavalier cheated the speed governor
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 5:03 PM
Welp, I was really expecting more along the lines of calling the kid a idiot for bypassing the govenor and speeding on a highway. But im really impressed at how most are coming in and not doing so. Hmmm, interesting. I would say to the OP Cvalierblue, stop doing that. Its not safe or legal and you could kill someone if you loose control of your car. Im not going to rag on you but I for one hate street racers, but WE ALL have done it, and I have personally seen what happens when things hit the fan fast. You seem to be taking the most of the flaming with stride, so i applaud you on that. Just try not to be a idiot, as none of us really want to see you wrap yourself or anyone else for that matter, around a pole.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 5:03 PM
Thankz

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 5:09 PM
First off yes what you did was pretty dumb and dagerous. Second good job on being a good sport and not getting but hurt from the comments much like mine and many otheres that were just posted. Read the rules have fun and be safe be sure to introduce your car and post some pics if you can. Welcome to the org.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 7:25 PM
RED wrote:First off yes what you did was pretty dumb and dagerous. Second good job on being a good sport and not getting but hurt from the comments much like mine and many otheres that were just posted. Read the rules have fun and be safe be sure to introduce your car and post some pics if you can. Welcome to the org.

i came back expecting worse.. lol

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 8:09 PM
Seeeee we can be nice guys. High five!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 9:25 PM
im honestly surprised at the OP and the fellow JBOers. We completely demolishing this guy like we normally do. to the OP, take it from someone (Me) who has had to deal with the consequences of street racing, go to the track. Its safer and legal. you seem to be a good sport about everything so just take this advice and be smarter about things. I see you say you dont race anymore, so im proud of you. have a nice day

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 4:26 PM
in before the lock

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search