Hello, new to JBO - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hello, new to JBO
Saturday, May 28, 2011 9:35 PM
now i don't actually own a J-Body im an S-Truck guy, but i do rather like the J-Bodys and i run the LN2 in my truck. i rather like the engine heres a couple pics of my truck its a 2003 Stnd cab short box.

i came to JBO To get more info on my LN2 most of the people on the S10planet ither swap out the 2.2 for a V8 or run a 4.3 but i would rather upgrade my LN2 in fact next year im getting another LN2 to "Build" after that engine is built i will just swap my old stock one out and put the built one in, at least thats the plan. hope you don't mind me and my truck "LQ" being here.

Im a full time college student studying automotive tech, i hope to (In ten years or so) open my own garage

i don't really have a plan for the engine yet thats the main reason i came here to get more info, and plan. so far the only thing im sure of is the oil pump Melling P/N: M98.

OH! I Almost forgot, after i built it i'm going to paint the new LN2 Burnt chevy orange and black

Re: Hello, new to JBO
Monday, May 30, 2011 6:36 PM
Welcome to JBO
Monday, May 30, 2011 6:49 PM
welcome to the org

Sig thanks to bxmobkrazey on gmscf.com
Thursday, June 02, 2011 10:49 PM
lol, that first pic is the wrong one. i ment to post the latest pic. my headlight surounds are painted black as well. thanks for the welcome : ) i probly wont make to many posts like i said in the OP Im looking for more information on my LN2. but who knows.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search