Help this newbie!! - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Help this newbie!!
Friday, September 09, 2011 2:10 PM
I did some searching with the google search on the forum and found a lot of responses to my question, but most of them telling other users to search. So I searched the forum specifically and it says nothing found. I have even included archives. I'm searching for ac delete info. I pulled my bad ac off and put a delete pulley on. But my check engine like is on and I'm getting a funny noise.

I want to know if I need to pull a fuse or what. I know it has been talked about on here, but I just can't find the info. I hope someone shows me the link to what I'm looking for, but also tells me how to search better, because I'm sure I will have more questions.

Dallas

Re: Help this newbie!!
Friday, September 09, 2011 10:41 PM
get the light check to see what it really is?

Saturday, September 10, 2011 5:44 AM
I should have been more clear, my bad.

I want to know all about the whole ac delete topic.
Saturday, September 10, 2011 6:22 AM
so you took your a/c pulley off, and put a delete pulley in its place correct? if so why wouldnt you have just bought a belt for the engine without a/c? i did that to colt45's cavalier until he gets the a/c taken out, he has no issues

Saturday, September 10, 2011 7:15 AM
Come on guys, when you search make sure to change the filter from search this forum, to search all forums. I found plenty of topics on the ac delete mod.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search