Kinda new - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Kinda new
Monday, October 24, 2011 10:15 AM
Well, like it says in the title, lol. I've been researching this site for probably about 3 to 4 years now, just never had a real reason to sign up. But I thought what the hell, I see alot of questions on here that I always think I could give some input to. I have had a cavalier ever since before I had my license. Started with an 88 Z24, yeah, that one didn't last long. Got a black 97 coupe when I got the license, well, within a year I wrecked it 3 different times, third times a charm, lol. And then I found another 97 coupe, this one had a 5 speed and blown motor, so took the one out of the black one, blew it too, lol. Made the next motor last though, still got it, filled up cylinder 2 and 3 with water not to long ago but I managed to still save it. I'm in the Army, been in for about 4 and half years now, currently in Iraq, but when I'm back home i'm usually around Clarksville, TN or Jackson, TN. Definitely not a newbie when it comes to J-Bodies or cars at all. Pretty knowledgeable around everything besides advanced electronics and tuning. Well, glad to finally register. Hope to give and receive as much help as possible.

Re: Kinda new
Tuesday, October 25, 2011 3:40 AM
Welcome...kinda lol. I've been in the Army for about 2 years now. Getting ready to leave for Afghanistan next year. Got any big plans for a j for when you get back?

2004 Cavalier Sedan
Re: Kinda new
Wednesday, October 26, 2011 4:16 AM
Well, Interior and Audio is pretty much where I want it, always room for upgrades though. looking in to doing a little suspension upgrading when I get back, after that start looking around the yards for a 99-05 Grand Am with a worthy 3400 in it and swindle them for the whole car, and then swap time. And lots of body work too, lol.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search