Want to make my friend cry - Page 2 - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Want to make my friend cry
Tuesday, September 20, 2011 11:04 PM
us guys dont cry. we get even.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 6:29 AM
he drives a stock grand prix GTP and claims on Fags and girls drive a sunfire. He sounds like a whiny little bitch. He'll cry. your just not trying hard enough.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 12:04 PM
yea tell him girls drive trucks too who cares what you drive if it get you to point a and b so be it.
Wednesday, September 21, 2011 12:31 PM
If you have 10k, go buy a nice used ls1 car....

13.520 @ 98mph! 220whp 234tq
Wednesday, September 21, 2011 12:52 PM
American Henchman wrote:take your 10k, buy a nice suit. rightous pair of sunglasses. get all decked to the hilt. take his girl out to a fancy night on the town. then text him pictures of you railing her hardcore.

WIN
Wednesday, September 21, 2011 2:17 PM
adam wagner wrote:yea tell him girls drive trucks too who cares what you drive if it get you to point a and b so be it.

adam- im gonna let you finish, and all but i want to say at no point was i making fun or light of what you drive. nor do i really give two @!#$s about it. but what i was saying is that ricer A drives a stock grand prix gtp, and goes to hate on a sunfire. no real respect goes out to ricer A because I could go and rent the same car he drives. but ricer A has decided to take it upon himself to think that his @!#$ don't stink and hate on a sunfire. not saying that a sunfire does not stick but that is a whole other topic. sunfire owner asked questions and i gave a response. now can you point out where you got all butt hurt by my response. I will wait patiently and when you find it, you let me know.

also to add, you could drive a yugo for all i care. its a car. it does not need a nickname or a special blanket that it curls up too in the garage over winter. a car. steel or in most modern cases something that walk talks and acts like steel, rubber, carpet and paint. a to b travel is a perk is great.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 2:47 PM
10k you say?

i have a turbo sunfire, kit, paint big brakes and a swapped eco turbo.

its yours for 9999.99

lol

he will cry when your done lol
Wednesday, September 21, 2011 3:04 PM
10k... I have a nice 2005 Sunfire 46k miles, turbocharged, check my mod list for more info. I will take 8k plus your car as trade. You will walk on him.
Wednesday, September 21, 2011 3:10 PM
You can buy my car ..... check my mod list, def worth 10K.
Its pushing 22 psi, and will easily hand it to a GTP!
Hell it hands it to corvettes.
Wednesday, September 21, 2011 3:20 PM
for 10k, you can buy mine and leave some nice scrape marks in his driveway...but seriously...just back into his GTP...then he will cry.

Monday, October 03, 2011 8:46 PM
3800 sc car are the easiest to make fast with hardly $$$$ . my regal goes 13.3 on street tires and is still on stock injectors 100 max out lol and stock manifolds. i have not even 1, 500 in mods thats all. once i get 42lbs injectors headers and better tuned with slicks should go 12.7 easy not to mention the car weights 3500lbs or so lmao

Monday, October 03, 2011 9:11 PM
Ok, see sig, so you can see I am not biased. I have a 2001 Cavalier Z24 S/C with 2.5" Pulley and all supporting mods and a 2004 GTP Comp-G that is bone stock. The GTP is much faster the cavalier, and the cavalier is boosted, modded, and has a faster motor to start with compared the the SE, so I would give this one up.

If you do all of that, you will maybe edge him out, but probably still lose, and if he could get an intake, exhaust and ZZP mail order tune for under a grand, he would be running mid-13s. they are 14.5-6 from the factory.

Tuesday, October 04, 2011 7:21 PM
Karnage wrote:Ok, see sig, so you can see I am not biased. I have a 2001 Cavalier Z24 S/C with 2.5" Pulley and all supporting mods and a 2004 GTP Comp-G that is bone stock. The GTP is much faster the cavalier, and the cavalier is boosted, modded, and has a faster motor to start with compared the the SE, so I would give this one up.

If you do all of that, you will maybe edge him out, but probably still lose, and if he could get an intake, exhaust and ZZP mail order tune for under a grand, he would be running mid-13s. they are 14.5-6 from the factory.

thats coming from a guy who owns a cav and a GTP.. lol

Saturday, October 08, 2011 1:37 AM
take that $10k and go buy a nice used 98-02 Camaro with an LS1 and a 6 speed.
that should shut up mr GTP pretty effectively.
but keep the Sunfire around so you'll have something to drive after you inevitably total the Camaro..
Wednesday, November 02, 2011 11:06 AM
ok how about you swap the 2.2 for a 2.8 v6 boost it and add some weight to the front so you can get traction, then get some nice set of street strip radial tires and line em up....if that dont do it then add a chip and bigger ijectors...milled head, port and polished head, 9:1 pistons a cam and then you woulld have to add more weight to the front and dust him but by then you could just get a better car then his and smoke him, because i know some j bodys that will smoke his gtp easy
Wednesday, November 02, 2011 12:31 PM
colt45 wrote:Open to anything to make him shut up and cry? Drain his oil and fill the engine with sand, that will do it.

HAHAHAHA nice one COLT 45

I am looking for struts for my newly aquired Eibach pro-kit performance coils, If anybody has some?
Wednesday, November 02, 2011 12:34 PM
You could by a modded Mustang for that price and woop his a@#. Appreciate the gas mileage.

I am looking for struts for my newly aquired Eibach pro-kit performance coils, If anybody has some?
Thursday, November 03, 2011 4:05 AM
Let all the air out of his tires and beat him on your Huffy.

Thursday, November 03, 2011 7:44 AM
a mustang...really get a GM product
Friday, November 04, 2011 4:00 AM
if you have to ask how to beat a GTP cheaply with an OHV, you aren't gonna.

/thread.

Friday, November 04, 2011 8:16 AM
haha get a 2011 cadillac cts-v coupe then you will smoke him easy

Sunday, November 06, 2011 5:36 PM
If you want to make him cry flick one of his nuts. Always hurts really bad when someone does it to me.

Sunday, November 06, 2011 5:44 PM
buy a sharpened pencil + insert pencil in his eyes = cry

Monday, November 07, 2011 10:27 AM
to be honest that gtp isnt that fast, its a slow 240hp right or is it 260? i know my impala wasnt supercharged and had 200hp *2002*

and a cavalier 5 speed almost beat me on the freeway. so there is hope but your going to need this!
http://www.crateenginedepot.com/store/Ecotec-22L-CavalierSunfire-Supercharger-Kit-17800003-P1377C41.aspx

Monday, November 07, 2011 1:23 PM
Kooter Kicker wrote:to be honest that gtp isnt that fast, its a slow 240hp right or is it 260? i know my impala wasnt supercharged and had 200hp *2002*

and a cavalier 5 speed almost beat me on the freeway. so there is hope but your going to need this!
http://www.crateenginedepot.com/store/Ecotec-22L-CavalierSunfire-Supercharger-Kit-17800003-P1377C41.aspx

great link if he had an ecotec.

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search