apology - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
apology
Wednesday, December 28, 2011 1:10 PM
I apologize to anyone that was offended to my posting on my fuel pump questions on a Chevy cobalt. As i was informed by a certain VW owner, a Cobalt is a Delta platform and not a j-body. Although my question was GM related, it took a VW owner to tell me I was wrong & for that I apologize.

Re: apology
Wednesday, December 28, 2011 1:16 PM
As I told you in the PM you got after sending 3 messages bitching....

"Hey dip@!#$, you don't see me posting questions about fixing a VW on a J body site do you? The point of letting you know is because your trying to get info for fixing a car on a forum that isn't for the car your to stupid to fix. I was simply letting you may have better luck getting info on a Cobalt on a site for Cobalts. Pull your head out of your ass and quit being a whiny @!#$ bitch about it. "

No wonder your husband left

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 5:22 PM
are you serious? There was nothing "bitchy" about my emails. When you send email responses like the one you sent to me, you have a serious problem and should not be allowed to post anything on any forum.
All I did was apologizing for posting on the wrong forum.
Wednesday, December 28, 2011 7:06 PM
LOLOLOLOL.

Friday, December 30, 2011 9:00 PM
Dont apologize. Darkstar is just a bitch. She tried pulling this on me before but she got a happy spanking.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search