Need Help WIring My Toyota Tail lIghts - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need Help WIring My Toyota Tail lIghts
Friday, June 01, 2012 4:47 PM
Hey everybody , Anyways i am having some issue with wiring my Toyota Tail lights , I have read both DIY on this site and still no luck, i am installing them in a 2003 Cavalier , Anyways
I wired them together like the pictures show in the post here it is http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=7&i=372909&t=372909, I have both lights wired and soldered , and i made a 2 foot
extension wire to go to the third brake light which i might be wiring it to the wrong one , I just followed the wires going from the driver side tail light , intill i found a wire loom and i cut the
white wire and spliced them together , now all that's been happening when i turn on the car is the brake lights on the driver and passenger side will stay lit up as if i am pressing the brakes, but
my third brake light is not working nor my turn signals , like i said all that happens is both tail lights stay lit up as if i am pressing the brakes , so if someone can please help me . I was out in
the rain for 3 or 4 hours trying to figure this out and still no luck. oh yah also I did cut the white wire under the steering column also to separate the brake light and turn signals .

Re: Need Help WIring My Toyota Tail lIghts
Friday, June 01, 2012 10:31 PM
Bump , i Need help please
Sunday, June 03, 2012 12:57 PM
Ok i fixed it , it was of all things the fuse going to the hazard's
Sunday, July 29, 2012 11:35 AM
dude toyota probably has a site thats a forum like this one but for toyotas......
Saturday, August 18, 2012 11:13 PM
Rhen Bushnell wrote:dude toyota probably has a site thats a forum like this one but for toyotas......

You do know he has a cavy right? He's just putting the toyo lights on it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search