Hey just bought my first car - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hey just bought my first car
Tuesday, June 05, 2012 1:22 PM
Just been looking at this website for the past few days, and decided to join it. I just bought a 2002 cavalier yestrday, my first car own car. Its in pretty good shape, have dents and a body kit put on it thats cracked in some places that needs fixed and car is going to be painted metallic blue. I got a really good price on it, but thing is no title for the car because the previous owner was deported back to mexico, if anyones got ideas on that, that would be realyy helpful. Im pretty excited to start working on it once i know i can get a title. ill get some pictures up later of the car. just came by to say some stuff about my self and new car. thanks!

Re: Hey just bought my first car
Tuesday, June 05, 2012 4:40 PM

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 4:43 PM
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\0605121822.jpg trying to get picture on
Tuesday, June 05, 2012 4:47 PM
you need to upload the pics from your computer to www.photobucket.com and then post the links they give you.

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 5:21 PM
Lol welcome to the org

Lots of info on here just search

R.I.P. Jesse 07/11/87-01/25/08
14.4 @ 101 Bradenton Motorsports Park 11/22/08

Saturday, June 09, 2012 5:47 AM
finally figured out the pictures, and thanks!
Monday, June 11, 2012 3:15 PM
Jordan Arnett wrote:Just been looking at this website for the past few days, and decided to join it. I just bought a 2002 cavalier yestrday, my first car own car. Its in pretty good shape, have dents and a body kit put on it thats cracked in some places that needs fixed and car is going to be painted metallic blue. I got a really good price on it, but thing is no title for the car because the previous owner was deported back to mexico, if anyones got ideas on that, that would be realyy helpful. Im pretty excited to start working on it once i know i can get a title. ill get some pictures up later of the car. just came by to say some stuff about my self and new car. thanks!

then you don't own the car. no title=no ownership. if you EVER get pulled over, the car will be impounded. try and get your money back if at all possible.

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Friday, June 15, 2012 7:43 PM
Like i knew befor i got it that a title would be easy, and i was right. Just got it today, so all in all i paid 350 for this car, not bad price at all sense the rims alone are 600. im happy just needs a lil work to look new and im off!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search