need suggestions on mods for my car - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
need suggestions on mods for my car
Saturday, July 07, 2012 8:13 PM
Just bought a 98 cavalier manual trans and want some info on what to put into. Yep I'm a noob!

Re: need suggestions on mods for my car
Saturday, July 07, 2012 8:20 PM
Just look through the forums. There is plenty of information on here to help you decide what you want to do with the car. No reason to ask such silly questions.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 9:49 PM
What is your plan for the car? fun DD, auto-x, maybe something that's showy. And what's your budget. Tell me that and I might be a good guy to bounce ideas off of.

I miss my Cavalier, even if it made 100 hp on a cold day and had more suspension then it deserved.
Tuesday, July 10, 2012 10:12 PM
Got a lot in mind pretty much I'm going for black and green right now I'm working on the interior I'm just trying to decide what body kit I want I'm picky
Wednesday, July 11, 2012 3:13 AM
Honestly I'll admit we all dream big and that takes a lot of money. If this is your dd then I'd suggest starting with a tune up and suspension work because it won't hurt your mpg's, it will make the car look better and it will be aot more fun to drive all around. Plus once you get a solid supension setup you'll be able to utilize the added power down the line if you get power hungry.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search