newbie here 05 sunfire introduction to me - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
newbie here 05 sunfire introduction to me
Tuesday, August 07, 2012 10:33 PM
hey guys so i am fairly new to Jbodys been browsin the sight for sometime now and i recently started rebuilding a sunfire with my dad and grandfather anyways its an 05 sunfire and our auto shop is always filled with cavs and sunfires so im basicly a kid in a candy shop as i have access to some of them (for parts). some are damaged and being repaired we have about 5 or 6 cavs/sunfires sitting around the shop. anyways point is a tree fell on my sunfire (im currently fixing it) it wrecked the hood and roof and of course windsheild and i am in the process of fixing it all.

i also race a sunfire at the local oval race track on a short track so yea thought id give you a little about myself and i plan to be on here quiet abit im not sure how much time i will have to post so I will most likely just browse. but anyways il try and get a pic of my baby up soon :]

and another thing im not so hot on the colour of my sunfire ive never seen one on here painted the same as it although its a factory colour im guessing you guys arent a fan of the wine coloured red? :/ anyways hello jbody forums!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search