Sup Guys - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sup Guys
Friday, October 19, 2012 5:34 PM
New here from around Rochester, NY. Bought my car back in February, but just had a couple problems. Thanks to the search button have gotten them fixed. Just figured I would post here to introduce myself. So far its been a great little car.

Re: Sup Guys
Saturday, October 20, 2012 2:06 PM
Welcome to The JBO! Give us more info on your car i.e. model, color, transmission, mileage, mods, plans for future mods, etc. so we can better assist you with any future questions you may have .

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 8:09 PM
2003 Cavi, auto, 106k on it. I'm actually getting married in a few months so no modding money lol. afterwards however, slowly going to collect parts. Koni Yellows with KSport springs, rear disc conv, and I'm still up in the air about boost or 3800 swap

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 4:12 PM
Andrew Burley wrote:I'm still up in the air about boost or 3800 swap

Boost it. You'll can make the same amount of power, but with less weight.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 7:39 PM
True, but this is also coming from a very biased opinion Mr. Harrop lol. BTW, how much fab was needed to get it to fit? Also, how beefed are your internals?

Sunday, October 28, 2012 3:58 PM
To get my Harrop to fit?
No fab work. If you already have the M62 kit on your car then it bolts right on.
No beefed internals. 100% stock L61 with 97k on the clock. With a good tune stock ecos can hold close to 300whp.

Thursday, November 01, 2012 6:12 AM
Awesome, I'll start making the list of parts then lol. I'm getting married next year so all my money is going towards that, afterwards however slowly going to piece together some parts, both cosmetic and power upgrades. I know there's a lot of shops around me that will tune for a decent price also. Should be good then, nice like 2 year build, and it probably won't be done in 2 years lol

Thursday, November 01, 2012 6:16 PM
I am barely spinning the Harrop(3.3" pulley, smaller pulley = more power). I plan on doing a full engine build so i can use my smaller pulleys. I believe that anything smaller than the stock 3.1" pulley could be too much for a stock eco and the tune will greatly affect it too. The Wizard and myself are the only 2 people on this site that have "documented" the install and running this supercharger, so alot of the assumptions are based off our research.

What i do know.
60# injectors and upgraded fuel pump are needed.
A decent H/E system, a free flowing exhaust(LSJ Pacesetter header and 2.5" exhaust minimum), and a 4.3 Vortec throttle body is highly recommended.

Thursday, November 01, 2012 8:25 PM
Awesome, looks like I have some searching to do and thanks for the info Tinkles

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search