Kinda New - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Kinda New
Thursday, October 25, 2012 10:53 AM
Well i think its about time i said im new here. I've been on this forum alot in the past couple of years with very few post cause id just search til i found my answer. I'm very familiar with cars (no pro but i learn when i gotta fix it lol) and do all my own work...i own a 2004 cavalier ls sport but due to an accident and a chunk of ice backing outta the driveway i replaced both bumper covers with fiberglass ones from extreme dimensions...huge hassle lol...but it all worked out...Ive also replaced the clutch when it went on me about a year ago for a spec stage 3 clutch and also a bunch of other normal things that went on the car. this is my second j-body and i love j-bodys....my first one was a 94 pontiac sunbird....but thats enough of rambling on about me and time to start talking about my plans for my cavy...im thinking about when i have the funds building up the l61 NA or just putting down the money for a 3400 swap but not sure if i wanna go through that hassle so prob a supercharger instead on a my built l61(when i actually build it up that is lol)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search