my newest sunfire - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
my newest sunfire
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 5:50 PM
Not my first sunfire (it's my second)

not my first J body (it's my third)

but here is the latest member of the family. Picked it up today. it has 107K on it, and I only paid $2050. I thought that was a really good price considering the condition and relatively low mileage.

It's got a CD player, cruise control, and so far everything works on it (except for the rear speakers... going to look into that)

Going to look for some different wheel or hubcaps. don't like the blingy hubcaps. they looks cheap to me

Re: my newest sunfire
Friday, November 30, 2012 8:33 AM
clean start. good to see another fire owner surface. welcome

"Is that your exhaust or is that the sound of someone deflating a cat?"
Saturday, December 01, 2012 8:24 PM
Got rid of the those horrible wheel covers today and put in a set of stocks ones I picked up for $40. they will do until I find a set of wheels I like better

Bought a replacement drivers seat for it today as well. mine had a small rip in it around the shoulder area.
Monday, December 03, 2012 1:08 PM
picked up this one last night for $800. 2nd one in 4 days!

runs great, it's a 5 speed, but the AC doesn't work. 127K miles on it

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:09 PM
both are slow and always will be. daily drive them for the MPG. dont easte your time or money on upgrades

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:10 PM
who said I was going to? All I did was get rid of the ghetto hubcaps
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:15 PM
they werent ghetto hub caps? they were reps. and now youre rolling on just steelies. im sure that doesnt look ghetto at all /sarcasm

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:17 PM
I replaced them with a mint set of factory hubcaps. I guess you missed that post.

Are you drunk?
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:20 PM
no im not drunk. but obviously you are. you bought not one, but two Sunfires in one week.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:22 PM
sharp comeback from somebody on a J body forum with the word SUNFIRE in his username.
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:23 PM
im a former jbody owner. not only that, a former 2200 owner as well as a 2.4L quad. both pale in comparison to my Volkswagen

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:25 PM
well la te freaking da. I've had Vw's. I wouldn't own another one. they are a PITA to upkeep, and the parts are expensive. the 2.2 is a very reliable engine that will run forever if you just do the basic care for it.

So do you hang around here just to annoy people? Or can the VW forum not stand you either?
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:33 PM
hahahahaha reliable. VWs are only a PITA if you dont know what youre doing. expensive? maybe slightly. but you get what you pay for. german engineering=quality. after driving jbodies over the years (i had 4 of them) ill never own another one.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:49 PM
I just drove one for 5 years, put 100,000 miles on it, and it never gave me a days problem. So yeah, they are reliable.

I'll ask you again, what the hell are you doing here?
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:50 PM
thats none of your concern

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:55 PM
troll
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:57 PM
mark Finley wrote:troll

maybe alitte. teehee

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 9:09 PM
Seriously man, let it go. They're good on gas, and cheap and easy to fix. What's wrong with that?

Congrats Mark, they both look good. Fires that old here would be rust buckets....

Enjoy em'!!

http://www.autotalk.com/pictures/data/1536/medium/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Xtreme_002_autotalk_com_.jpg
Tuesday, February 26, 2013 11:32 AM
mark Finley wrote:well la te freaking da. I've had Vw's. I wouldn't own another one. they are a PITA to upkeep, and the parts are expensive. the 2.2 is a very reliable engine that will run forever if you just do the basic care for it.

So do you hang around here just to annoy people? Or can the VW forum not stand you either?

The word volkswagon means they are for fags the real signature behind them should be fagwagon cause almost all of them that drive em are all fags hence the fact this guy left the jbody seen cause he couldnt hang with a real car and had to go the stupid fagwagon way...lol what a joke this guy is he probably blew em up or wrecked up cause the idiot didnt know hiw to treat em or just know how to drive or work on em ....
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search