Ello from Fl - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Ello from Fl
Tuesday, March 12, 2013 7:49 PM
Ello so heres whats up with me. bought my second cavalier a yr ago. First one was a 88 z24. New one is an 01 base model. So heres my plans. ( we all kno they take time and money ) im doing the cavfire conversion which is actually in process. aftermarket front bumper and side skirts of the sunfire aftermarket rear bumper. 01 sunfire dash the cavy has cracks n falling apart due to Fl heat n cheap manufacturing. Thinking of fiberglassing th dash before i put it in that im not sure of yet may wait til later for the eco swap and boost Well i think u get the point n cavaliers around here get th cheap fast n furios look with useless wings lound useless pipes glue on vents. its sad really. have always loved the Cavy. Well enough rambling. thats my intro n plans all advice welcome. done the search thingy since i found his site a year ago.

Re: Ello from Fl
Tuesday, March 12, 2013 8:40 PM
Sounds like you've got a good direction. I'm about to fiberglass a cover to go over the dash section by the windshield so if you need any help just let me know. I'm not that far from you either, Spring Break Panama City Beach lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search