Hi - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hi
Friday, June 28, 2013 5:44 PM
Hi there, I have made the odd post but have not taken time to introduce myself. I'm Dan from Barrie ON. this is my 3rd J a 03 black sunfire GT. I auto cross it my best time so far is 56.253secs this is some info about my car

Manufacturer Options
sunroof leather wrap wheel
e break and sifter 16" chrome rims Moonstone amp A/C back sway bar

MODIFICATIONS
Engine:
L61 with LE5 manifold swap CAI custom T.B spacer pacesetter headers bosch platinum plus royal purple oil
Suspension/Wheels/Brakes:
15" kong black rims with red lip falken tires sunk 2 springs KYB shocks Moog wheel bearings Moog ball joints eibach sway bars strut bar slotted rotors
Interior:
98 cavlier z24 black and red seat swap
Exterior:
H.I.D LED back up lights hoping to come soon auto cross spoiler hoping to come soon some kind of lip need help to make one
Audio:
Ken wood 6'1" deck with blue tooth Ken wood 10" 300rms sub ken wood 6.5" door speakers blue royal 6x9 speakers 300rms alpine amp 1.2 fare cap
Miscellaneous:
hoping soon to come (need some help) auto cross spoiler would love auto cross lip but do not have 1400 so would like help to make one fill MSD swap back disc break swap, TRD back seat with arm rest

Before I had a 03 red sunfire 4 door with the same stuff done to it.

My first J was a 94 blue sunbird 4 door with the 2.0L some one ran a stop after the first week I had it

I also have a blue 1984 oldsmobile toronado.
thanks for letting me in hoping to meet some new J body owners and to share and get info.
Also would like to know if there are any meets in ON still.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search