Newbie in Iowa - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Newbie in Iowa
Thursday, August 01, 2013 12:23 PM
Just wanted to Say Hi to all on Here. Been reading different things on this site and have really enjoyed the input & Info I've read so far.
Hope to Learn even more since I've become a member now.

Re: Newbie in Iowa
Tuesday, August 06, 2013 5:29 AM
Ugh. I see You are from Marion from your profile. Just down the highway from me. This is a great place for J owners. I've been a member since... Clinton was in office.
Tuesday, August 06, 2013 8:38 AM
I've read quite a few different things on this forum. Lots of good info. Working on a couple of builders, the 97 is my main project. Took a z24 and put a 98 2200 in it and looking to build on this.
Tuesday, August 06, 2013 8:50 AM
marion, that is too bad. i frequent both the east and west coast of the state. you both are just north of my hometown. mechanicsville.

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 9:22 AM
lol never fails. EVERYBODY is always on the other side of the state, i swear! im over here near sioux city.

welcome!

RIP silver car. You will be missed.
Tuesday, August 06, 2013 11:25 AM
Thanks for the welcome. Yeah I should've gotten on this forum sooner too run into more people with the same love of the cavy's that were close by. But better late than never I suppose! Time will tell.
Tuesday, August 06, 2013 1:48 PM
Z-yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

actually i am still located near the omaha area. you're just to far for my lazy ass to drive.

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 3:29 PM
I'm glad we have more Iowa people here.
Wednesday, August 07, 2013 6:45 AM
Glad to know that I'm not the only one. Just as an FYI will possibly be putting up a post in the classifieds soon on an assortment of cavy parts I've got sitting around. Trans, Headlights, Air bags, Clusters, etc etc. if there is any interest in these I'll get on the ball and come up with a full list and prices soon. All parts will be coming from 96-00 models

Cardomain.com yellowintrpid00 has some of my old/current projects
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search