Stopping in to say, - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Stopping in to say,
Monday, September 07, 2015 12:09 PM
Hello JBO Members. As a long time forum prowler and an account that was removed (for inactivity) I fell like it is finally time to say Hello, and Thank You for all the help, laughs, stickies, and inspiration this forum has provided.

For those that are a little curious about me and Tatiana (my American branded Canadian sold Ponti Sunfire Se Coupe 5spd). I have had her since this time last year. I brought her after my first sunfire (a 2002 Se Auto) kicked the bucket because of a failed Time Chain Tensioner.

Tatiana and I have some lofty goals of stomping on any Honda/Acura fanboy that wants to race. Promoting the modification of American compacts and vehicles in general. We drive hard and fast. Have acquired a speeding ticket a month since Easter this year. We have delivered pizzas together; and made great time and tips (hourly sucks). Everyone I meet loves the way she looks and I tend to infect them with my jbody enthusiasm.

Did I mention that my American car is Canadian? Even if I did I never get enough of saying it and proving it. Jaws are normally floored when they see Km/h and my Odo in Kilometers, Then I became some magical wizard that can do instant kph to mph calculations at speed.

Currently on the agenda for us is a Time Chain Tensioner, Chain, and Sprocket replacement. Next is restoring suspension to something like OEM. Then Paint. And finally like a proper car-head performance mods. After that we will start the Import Massacre, embarrass Euros, and antagonize V8s. Fun times. Fun times indeed.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search