New to the forum - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New to the forum
Monday, December 14, 2015 11:29 AM
Hello everyone. So far this forum has helped me learn a few things. I just wonder why all of the trash talk on cavaliers? I mean i get that they have flaws but they are so minor. Like the cracking and flimsy dashes i understand how frustrating it can be i replaced my dash bezel back in February and it cracked again in July. I mean can the people that are trashing the cavalier give some solid points other than cheap and minor things? And also people hate on people that modify the cavalier and say things like why modify such an old dated car. I mean people modify 90s model civics and integras all the time. I just don't understand all of the hate surrounding cavaliers especially on a forum thats dedicated to jbody cars. But other than the hate this forum has been pretty helpful so far thanks!

Re: New to the forum
Monday, December 14, 2015 9:28 PM
Some ppl don't have nothing better to do with their time. I love my cav, sure it makes me mad sometimes but for their age id say theyre reliable if u take care of them. Cheap to fix to and for the average Joe who can't afford a bmw or audi

ReD RaiN
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search