New member with 2002 Cavalier LS - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New member with 2002 Cavalier LS
Thursday, March 23, 2017 8:06 AM
Hi all,

Back in September I purchased a 2002 Cavalier LS sedan for $400 just by random chance, saving it from a trip to the scrap yard in the process. Years ago, my partner had a black 1998 Cavalier and I really liked that car, so when I saw this one, nostalgia kind of kicked in and I decided to buy it. I couldn't just let a perfectly good little car go to die in a place like that. I suppose I'll start a thread about "her" in a little while when I get time. It's got the 2200 engine, if the valve cover is to be believed. I haven't done much with her yet but I don't plan on going crazy with mods or upgrades. I like to keep my cars pretty stock I guess. The Cavalier's name is Dana.

I also have a 1999 Honda Accord LX I4 sedan named Selene, and a 1998 Camaro V6 named Harlock. The Accord is my daily, and the Camaro...well, let's not talk about that right now. Haha. It's been a bumpy ride with that one.

Anyways, thanks for having me and I hope to learn more about my "new" Cavalier as time goes on.

Re: New member with 2002 Cavalier LS
Sunday, March 26, 2017 6:18 PM
Welcome and thank you for saving that Cavalier. Got some pics? As well as your other rides..
Re: New member with 2002 Cavalier LS
Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:49 PM
Welcome im new here as well
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search