(almost)18 year old Newbie to this site and to j-cars... - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
(almost)18 year old Newbie to this site and to j-cars...
Sunday, May 14, 2017 3:17 PM
Hello! My name is Samuel. I will be turning 18 in less than a month, and i love cars! I do not own a J-body, yet. I came here for two main reasons. One is to learn more from the older and smarter users, and, to learn more about and hopefully one day buy a 1982-1987 Cavalier hatchback! I fell in love with them about a year ago after seeing one for sale on a used car site. I almost had enough money saved up to buy it when someone else bought it... So i bought a 1994 mustang instead. This is one of the two cars i know of that i would be willing to get rid of the mustang for. (The other a Plymouth Sapporo). But since then i have only seen 3 others for sale. One in Phoenix, but i live in KY so that did not work out. The 2ND in Ohio, but it was rusted beyond repair. The 3RD in Utah, but someone bought it within 20 minutes of me discovering the ad. So yea, i have had pretty bad luck at finding one but i will not give up! I cannot wait to hear what you older users have to say! As you may notice by my username, i am a HUGE fan of the original Alice Cooper band! I also have a thing for Frank Zappa and The Mothers of invention, And Bruce Springsteen & the E street band! I could type a lot more but i will stop here. If you have an questions for me i will almost always be happy to reply!

Re: (almost)18 year old Newbie to this site and to j-cars...
Friday, May 19, 2017 7:36 AM
Hi and welcome to the site

I sent you a PM with a link to a decent 87 Z24 hatchback, 5 speed
A rare car indeed.
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:50 AM
Welcome to the forums! You will surely get your dream car in no time. Enjoy the board
Saturday, June 03, 2017 8:50 PM
Welcome!

1st gens are tough to find, but they are out there.....

Been wanting one since my I had my 87 RS....

Might just find another one somewhere.....

http://www.autorentalandsales.com/images/2004Cavalier005.JPG
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search