PS2 Install ?! - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
PS2 Install ?!
Thursday, November 29, 2007 7:38 PM
Hey guys I'm in the porcess of installing my PS2 in my car and I was wondering if you guys had any ideas for the location and how to connect the power up? I thought about putting it in the glovebox or remove the center vents above the dvd/cd player and place it there, also connect the power maybe to the cig outlet but wire it underneath the center console. I dunno any ideas would be great, I want to keep my airbags so that limits some. I have a 99 sunfire SE (sadly). Thanks for your help!

Re: PS2 Install ?!
Thursday, November 29, 2007 7:46 PM
Well i had mine in the glovebox for a lil while...but ended up making a replacement cover for the Pass Airbag cover that was removeable.....I have a Power Invertor in my car so i ran it off of that....Video was ran through the tv and sound was ran through the CD unit

RIP JESSE GERARD.....7.11.87/1.25.08(sunfireboi)
You have received a forum warning:

Warning: Don't ever wish harm On an Ohio state player you Douche canoe...
Expires: Sunday, October 10, 2010 6:47 AM PT

Thursday, November 29, 2007 8:10 PM
glove box, run power cord down to centercounsole have inverter there, wire to cig

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Wednesday, December 05, 2007 9:49 AM
If you don't mind taking the PS2 apart, theres a lot of places you could put it.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007 1:53 PM
i had mine in my glove box with the power invertor right next to the passenger side carpet retainer. right behind the carpet. the wires ran from there up the passenger side a pillar and to the visor where the tv was at and across the headliner to the other visor.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007 5:10 PM
Where do you guys mount your tv's?? Or do you have the dvd head unit?

http://www.jbodytuner.com
^^ The real jbody store and forums!!!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search