New and looking for help with Ecotec supercharger kit - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New and looking for help with Ecotec supercharger kit
Tuesday, December 28, 2010 5:38 PM
Hi, I just got my hands on a m62 supercharger and I have a few questions about the install. Looking for someone that has done this install already and would like to answer my questions please. I've installed a supercharger before on my mustang so I understand most of it, just some of the instruction steps are very vague. If anyone can help, let me know and I'll shoot the questions at you. Thank You

Re: New and looking for help with Ecotec supercharger kit
Tuesday, December 28, 2010 5:51 PM
Tuesday, December 28, 2010 8:19 PM
Thank you that did help. Did you write that or have a cavi with the supercharger on it? I'm Still confused on how the new tensioner bolts on and how to route the belt.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010 5:39 AM
no a member on here named tinkles wrote that. and yes he has a cavalier with a supercharger on it.

do some research in the boost forum, read the stickies. lots and lots of valuable info there.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010 6:52 AM
You should be able to download the gmpp install instructions from crateenginedepot.com. Also Where in Indiana are you located? If it's not too far away I'd be willing to help with the install.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010 6:04 PM
cody grable wrote:Thank you that did help. Did you write that or have a cavi with the supercharger on it? I'm Still confused on how the new tensioner bolts on and how to route the belt.

I wrote it. And this pic should help.

JUCNBST wrote:You should be able to download the gmpp install instructions from crateenginedepot.com. Also Where in Indiana are you located? If it's not too far away I'd be willing to help with the install.

I couldnt find it and the link i posted on GMSCF is dead.

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search