supercharger info - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
supercharger info
Tuesday, February 15, 2011 2:53 PM
this is the supercharger kit im getting....Up for sale it a almost complete supercharger kit. It was produced to fit an 03-05 cavalier or Sunfire, but will fit any 2.2 or 2.0 engine. The kit is brand new never installed. I also have a used intercooler setup that goes with it. It consists of a used cobalt intercooler pump and bracket, 10 ft. of 3/4'' hose, hose clamps, used cobalt surge tank and a mustang cobra heat exchanger. I also have a flashed ECU for a manual 03 -05 cavalier or Sunfire. The missing parts include the map sensor rewire pig tail, original kit injectors and instruction CD. The pig tail is still available from any dealer the kit comes with two sets of injectors that could be used with an 02 fuel rail. I have a set of paper directions that are basically the same as the CD. Asking $ 1,800 for everything shipped local in the U.S. I'm located in PA 17842. I also have a separate supercharger for sale. I have a lot more pics upon request. Please follow the links below for some pics. I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT DO I NEED TO GET THIS INSTALLED INJECTORS AND PIGTAIL CAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IS THERE

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search